Villagers you were surprised to find were in a lower tier

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
I didn't expect Tabby, Ren?e, Kiki and Naomi to be in lower tiers.

Tabby is cute in my opinion... I thought everyone else would think the same, but no. (I do understand if you don't like her appearance though.)

Ren?e, I thought for sure she would be in tier 1 because she is just awesome. I was so surprised she wasn't.

Kiki is my favorite female cat (Punchy is my favorite overall cat), so I thought she would be in tier 1. She's not even in 2.

I thought Naomi would maybe be a 3 to the fandom, which is okay because I will still always like her. But instead she happens to be 5 on every single list I look at. >_<

I'm also kind of surprised that Merengue is popular to the point of being disliked for her popularity. She's one of my starters and I love her, but I didn't expect everyone else to be wild for her.

Last edited:
I agree with Kiki, I thought she would be more popular since shes like based on 'Kiki's Delivery Service' but I guess not.

I'm surprised that Anabelle doesn't have more fans; she's got a cool animal inspiration, she's got cute eyes, she's colorful and adorable... But I can't be too surprised. She is an anteater. Poor anteaters.

Melba of course! I find villagers like Melba, Maple and Lolly all equally cute, but Melba's a tier 5! What a travesty.

I agree with Kiki, I thought she would be more popular since shes like based on 'Kiki's Delivery Service' but I guess not.

omg i cant get over how seohyun's hair is.

anyway, to answer the question, static. i thought he was tier 2 or 3. but it turns out to be 4. hes a purple squirrel and his hair is in a lightning shape! he should be in tier 2

Melba! She's adorable! I couldn't believe she's in Tier 5.

Ribbot and Static as well, especially Static. A lot of people seem to be looking for him.

Last edited:
The female kangaroos. Especially Sylvia and Marcie. They're so cute, and I love that they have a joey in their pocket. I'm surprised that at least one is not in a higher tier.

I agree with those who were surprised about Bluebear and Melba. I'm especially surprised Melba is in the lowest tier.

Scoot! I cannot believe he is in the bottom. How can you not LOVE those crossed eyes and safety helmet?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It just goes to show how subjective ratings can be.

I am really surprised that Margie is a Tier 5. IMHO, all of the elephants are cute (maybe it's just that elephants are not popular on here?), and Margie is definitely one of the cuter ones, she looks like a circus elephant with the flower on her head. Also she's a Normal type so she's extremely nice. I dunno, I've had her really early on in the game, I think she was one of the first few to move in after I started the game, and I still have her over two years later.

But Tia is also an extremely cute normal elephant who looks like a teapot and she's Tier 2, so maybe that's why Margie isn't as popular.

Honestly the only ones I found surprising were my two villagers, Gala and Beardo, low on the list. I can see why Beardo would be on the list, but Gala is so cute with her anime eyes!

Back