• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Thoughts on Kagerou Project (Mekakucity Actors)

OBA SANNN NOOOOOO (. . . .;_;. . . .)
HIBIYAAAAAAAAAAA ( ; ; )
But i might laugh just a little bit if once Kuroha does spoilery things outer science plays and its like
"WELCOME TO THE WOMB B1TCHESS ♪(?ε` )"
And Kuroha starts singing XD

OH MY GOD THEY'VE ALREADY DONE IT XD
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLP9k62PgbM&list=WLjEzqcvZNnCNP-tqThgVPEw
this. . . This just makes me happy for some reason.

If they really did that and kuroha was singing his song that would make me the happiest person >~<
OMFG THAT SONG xD xD JUST HIS FACE AT THE END, NO NO THE WHOLE SONG!! THAT JUST KILLED ME xD

OMG NO!! IM NOT IN DENIAL, KUROHA IS A GUY AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT xD THE SHIPS WILL LAST NO MATTER WHJAT HAPPENS OK, ok...
Hahah, but if that was the case then that would mean konoha was a womb too 0-0
Tbh i don't like hibiya much..... i dont know why, i-i-i just dont like him... SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I MIGHT HAVE OFFEND IM SORRY >-<;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesssss, I was sad when Jinzou enemy didnt play ;U; Its my second fav song (first being outer science) hence why my signature and avatar are from Jinzou enemy~
And yeah I hope they do those songs too, imagine if for Yuukei Yesterday they did a duet omg i would cry so much and yet be happy >~<

DONT put the idea of Mamoru Miyano and Kana Azumi singing Yuukei Yesterday while cutely animated Takanes and Harukas happen in the background, I don think my heart could take something like that. (MORE LIKE I NEED IT RIGHT NOW, JUST NOW).

DONT put the idea of Mamoru Miyano and Kana Azumi singing Yuukei Yesterday while cutely animated Takanes and Harukas happen in the background, I don think my heart could take something like that. (MORE LIKE I NEED IT RIGHT NOW, JUST NOW).
OH MY GOD WITH LITTLE CUTE TRICERATOPS IN THE BACKROUND AND POCKY AND *pant*. . . AND CHIBI KONOHA. . .AND *pant* AND KENJIROU. . .AND. . .
//passes out from fangirling

Sorry not really in topic but this was.. basically what I was thinking throughout the whole 3rd episode..
vPHqqLy.jpg

Last edited:

MY HEART WONT TAKE I EITHER xD BUT OMG IF THEY DID THAT J-J-JUST //dies i-i-i cant handle this no more....
But i really hope they do because its what every person from the fandom wants

Sorry not really in topic but this was.. basically what I was thinking throught the whole 3rd episode..
vPHqqLy.jpg

The enteriety of Mekakushi Code was just basicaly "Kido is the biggest dork in the entire universe and yet she somehow manages to make it look cool. Also half of the budget will eventualy go to Mary?s hair and Dress and I dont think anyone will mind"

Sorry not really in topic but this was.. basically what I was thinking throughout the whole 3rd episode..
vPHqqLy.jpg

Yessss that is true xD Hahaha, there is no need for what we talk about or say to be on topic. I think we all love it that there are other people that love this as much as we do more then anything a.k.a we are all just being cray cray~

- - - Post Merge - - -

The enteriety of Mekakushi Code was just basicaly "Kido is the biggest dork in the entire universe and yet she somehow manages to make it look cool. Also half of the budget will eventualy go to Mary?s hair and Dress and I dont think anyone will mind"

Yes they will blow the anime budget on mary *cough cough* the queen *cough cough* she was just so cute and fluufy and at the end of ep 3 how she did the eye thing her hair went crazy right there xD

Yessss that is true xD Hahaha, there is no need for what we talk about or say to be on topic. I think we all love it that there are other people that love this as much as we do more then anything a.k.a we are all just being cray cray~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes they will blow the anime budget on mary *cough cough* the queen *cough cough* she was just so cute and fluufy and at the end of ep 3 how she did the eye thing her hair went crazy right there xD
I AM NOT A BALL OF FLUFFFF XD
i want to see the numbers for the moe budget now XD
MARY YOUR COSTING THE ANIMATORS PRECIOUS MONEY
but doesn't it get cut off in outer science ? i was too busy fussing over Seto's death in the light novel so I didn't really pay attention to what was happening XD
And guys.
KIDO IS FABULOUS.
don't even try to match it *hair flip*

I AM NOT A BALL OF FLUFFFF XD
i want to see the numbers for the moe budget now XD
MARY YOUR COSTING THE ANIMATORS PRECIOUS MONEY
but doesn't it get cut off in outer science ? i was too busy fussing over Seto's death in the light novel so I didn't really pay attention to what was happening XD
And guys.
KIDO IS FABULOUS.
don't even try to match it *hair flip*

Uhhh yeah it does get cut for outer science ^-^; guess no more ball of fluff for mary them!!!
Id never guess that shaft would have done what they did with kido 0-0 but in the end it really pulled of and made her even cooler then what she was before~

I actually just finished the first episode.
Fan-girl/fan-boying so hard right now. If you consider pausing every 2 minutes, repeating "oh my God" over and over, eyes tearing, and face getting hot being a fangirl/fanboying.

Fan-girl/fan-boying so hard right now. If you consider pausing every 2 minutes, repeating "oh my God" over and over, eyes tearing, and face getting hot being a fangirl/fanboying.

THATS WHAT I WAS BASICALLY DOING XD
Every two seconds I was just like
"OH MY GOD ENEEEE, SHINTARROOOOOOOOOO
KANOOOOOOOOOO
SETOOOOOOOOOOO
INSANE CLOWN POSSSEEEEE"
I was basically hyperventilating XD
But gurl, now you gotta watch the rest of the episodes!! Get on all of that crunchy roll man XD

Hahah, I was also doing that xD
Now you need to watch the rest of them and repeat the process~

First Episode is okay
Second Episode is errr geting better
Third Episode its good

I liked the 1st and 3rd, but I still feel meh about Momo, so the 2nd was just. Yeah.

Happy birthday, Kisaragi.

Back