• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

RP- Mekakucity Actors (kagerou Daze)

.:Mira:.
"well ok. If you don't wanna say anything else, then I'm gonna finish this puzzle." I continued to rootle through the puzzle box, occasionally glancing at the picture for reference.

Last edited:
.:Shiroko:.
I pointed to a broom, and pulled on Kuromi's skirt. She sighed, her eyes flashing red. In a split second a broom was infront of me. I let go of the skirt, and swept away all of the pieces of the puzzle.
"Snake."

- - - Post Merge - - -

.:Shiroko:.
I pointed to a broom, and pulled on Kuromi's skirt. She sighed, her eyes flashing red. In a split second a broom was infront of me. I let go of the skirt, and swept away all of the pieces of the puzzle.
"Snake."

.:Aki:.
I groaned, rolling around on the floor while sucking on a lollipop. "Big bro, I'm bored." I whined. He rolled his eyes from his spot on the sofa, nudging me with his foot.
"And?" He questioned.
"Find me something to do!" I exclaimed, my eyes turning red for a second so I could appear behind him. "Or I'm going to teleport all over the house again." I threatened. He shrugged, picking up a nearby book.
"Not my fault if you get dizzy afterwards." I pouted at his commented, hopping over the back of the sofa and sitting next to him. To pass time, I started to count the amount of planks of wood used for our flooring.

.:Kei:.
I watched Aki in amusement, though I kept the amusement hidden. We had been stuck inside for a few days now and I know that when she gets like this, she's more likely to strain her power and cause her to be bedridden from pure exhaustion. And as much I loved having peace and quiet; I worried about her when she got like that. I sat in silence with her for a few minutes longer before sighing and closing the book.
"Why don't we just go for a stroll around town? We could stop for ice cream?" I suggested. I watched her eyes flash red with a bright grin and she blipped to the door, slipping on her shoes in excitement. I rolled my eyes, pulling my own shoes on. "Don't overwork your power again, and don't use it in public like last time." I warned. She nodded eagerly, practically bouncing on her feet for me to hurry up.

.:Mira:.
I blinked. The pieces lay scattered around the floor. Sighing, I said, "Ok, you've got my attention. What is it?"

(So I'm just gonna bump this up... was kinda hoping this rp would take off as I don't find many people into MekakuCity Actors :/ )

(AAAAAH sorry I haven't posted much here in a few days ;v;)
.:Shiro:.
Pouting at Mira's lack of intrest, I stropped off in a huff, to track down the snake on my own.
On my way out, I bumped into Aki.
"Ah...um....." I muttered, and mumbled a "sorry".

(Tis fine. ^_^)

.:Aki:.
I shook my head quickly. "No, no. It's fine." I replied quickly, waving it off.
"Aki, are you coming or what? Ice cream awaits." Kei called. I blinked, having briefly forgotten what I was about to do.
"Oh yeah! Ice cream!" I exclaimed, running over to my brother.
"Did you really forget already?" He asked, rolling his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

Last edited:
(So forums are doing a derp where it doesn't update to show I've posted even though the thread itself shows my post. So, just kinda bumping it up to show I posted. XDDD)

Back