• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Thoughts on Kagerou Project (Mekakucity Actors)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEEETTTT XD
i feel bad now, I didn't even doodle anything for the occation (;_;)
Meh, At least Kano's coming up XD

How is this thread still alive..? And... 11 pages?

I took a break for like a few days(and probably will be for longer) and thid thread is still on going!

Keep it up Mewms, bump this thread for me while I'm gone.

Also, I'm sorry if I won't be able to answer your PMs, just keep messaging me and I'd answer them as soon as possible.

Last edited:
How is this thread still alive..? And... 11 pages?

I took a break for like a few days(and probably will be for longer) and thid thread is still on going!

Keep it up Mewms, bump this thread for me while I'm gone.

Also, I'm sorry if I won't be able to answer your PMs, just keep messaging me and I'd answer them as soon as possible.
I SHALL KEEP KAGEPRO ALIVEEEEEE ( ;?Д`) for it is my duty~~~~
Seriously though only 2 more days until Konoha.
TWO. MORE. DAYS XD
Theres gonna be meats.
Theres gonna be so many meats.
*sobs*
*whispers* okidokie~ But its finally getting to the good partttt~~~~ XD

I SHALL KEEP KAGEPRO ALIVEEEEEE ( ;?Д`) for it is my duty~~~~
Seriously though only 2 more days until Konoha.
TWO. MORE. DAYS XD
Theres gonna be meats.
Theres gonna be so many meats.
*sobs*
*whispers* okidokie~ But its finally getting to the good partttt~~~~ XD
*blood rushes involuntarily through my veins as we all await for that glorious day*

*blood rushes involuntarily through my veins as we all await for that glorious day*
My body is ready for this.
my body is ready for this.
My body is ready for this
My body is. . .ready. . .f-f-for. . .
NUUUUU I DONT WANT THE MEATSSSSS ; ;
#2spookyforme

tumblr_n50miyvFMb1s9oa44o1_1280.png
tumblr_n50miyvFMb1s9oa44o2_1280.png
tumblr_n50miyvFMb1s9oa44o3_1280.png
THERE'S THE KONOHA WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE

Hnng I loved the episode (although I'm not sure how to feel about Hiyori anymore). I think some stuff could've been different to make more impact though. Like maybe Hibiya's screams or whatever.

However, Hibiya is just my favourite forever, I mean; this freakin' face;
tumblr_inline_n50suyrDM21sutkut.png

tumblr_inline_n50t1rxQIi1sutkut.png

Last edited:
tumblr_n50miyvFMb1s9oa44o1_1280.png
tumblr_n50miyvFMb1s9oa44o2_1280.png
tumblr_n50miyvFMb1s9oa44o3_1280.png
THERE'S THE KONOHA WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE

I like no joke was screaming when he showed up //dies
And he was just so cute and he sounded so just and, i-i-i just cant believe he showed up in a episode
HELL YES I FINALLY GET MY DEAD KIDS YESSSSSSS, i know i may sound like a horrible person but this is the reason I love the series~~

I like no joke was screaming when he showed up //dies
And he was just so cute and he sounded so just and, i-i-i just cant believe he showed up in a episode
HELL YES I FINALLY GET MY DEAD KIDS YESSSSSSS, i know i may sound like a horrible person but this is the reason I love the series~~
YAMIIIIII NUUUUUU XD
but i will admit, it can only get gud from here ( ?Д`)
BUT DID YOU SEE THE CATS SHADOW!??!!?
image.jpg
WHO DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?
KANO YOU HAVE SOME 'PLAININ TO DO.

YAMIIIIII NUUUUUU XD
but i will admit, it can only get gud from here ( ?Д`)
BUT DID YOU SEE THE CATS SHADOW!??!!?
View attachment 44060
WHO DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?
KANO YOU HAVE SOME 'PLAININ TO DO.

yes it will definitely start to get good now because they will all die xD
OMG IM SO CONFUSED ABOUT THE CAT NOW, JUST WHO IS IT!! IS IT KANO, IS IT AZAMI OR IT IT JUST A F'EN CAT IDK ANYMORE!!! Im more leaning to the side of it being kano because its what every one on tumblr is saying but idk lol

Not sure why I keep clicking the spoilers even though I haven't watched it yet.
This is just torture I can't even. = =;

DOOOO ITTTTTTTT
image.jpg
LOOK AT HIM.
LOOK AT HIM.
GOOOOOOOOO
THE SHOTA, TSUN, AND CUTENESS AWAIT YOUUUUUUUUU
*waves flag*
Ahhhh i just. . .i just cant even right now XD
who gave him the can in the opening?
Seriously, why?
Just stop.

Oo watch it as soon as you can!!!

I still need to watch the episode with subs, but it was easy enough for me to understand so ill just watch it when Im bored~
And omg did you guys like the insert song, it was perfect and it fit so well with the part they did it at <3

Oo watch it as soon as you can!!!

I still need to watch the episode with subs, but it was easy enough for me to understand so ill just watch it when Im bored~
And omg did you guys like the insert song, it was perfect and it fit so well with the part they did it at <3
Not even kidding, i was singing along with my horrible chipmunk voice. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't come over to complain
But did you see the next episode preview? Like.
Wat.
Are they doing the manga anthologies or. . .?
I just saw Kido looking adorable and started laughing too much to pay attention. And Hiyori in the background like
"HAI GUYS, STILL ALIVE IF THATS COOL WIT U"
Nnnghhhh i just.
Wat.
Also The shota. the shota is adorable as always.
SCREW YOU CAT.

Not even kidding, i was singing along with my horrible chipmunk voice. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't come over to complain
But did you see the next episode preview? Like.
Wat.
Are they doing the manga anthologies or. . .?
I just saw Kido looking adorable and started laughing too much to pay attention. And Hiyori in the background like
"HAI GUYS, STILL ALIVE IF THATS COOL WIT U"
Nnnghhhh i just.
Wat.
Also The shota. the shota is adorable as always.
SCREW YOU CAT.

No i actuly didn't see the next preview ^-^;;
But according to what a lot of people are saying, this part will be following the manga
Like this part might be about ene and all that stuff and then they go to the amusement park AND THEN I GOT THE REST OF MY DEAD PEOPLE LOL!!!!! This is some ones prediction on tumblr and i also think this is how it will work~ http://mudskipperkip.tumblr.com/post/84671723314

Last edited:
No i actuly didn't see the next preview ^-^;;
But according to what a lot of people are saying, this part will be following the manga
Like this part might be about ene and all that stuff and then they go to the amusement park AND THEN I GOT THE REST OF MY DEAD PEOPLE LOL!!!!! This is some ones prediction on tumblr and i also think this is how it will work~ http://mudskipperkip.tumblr.com/post/84671723314
YAMIII
WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THATTTTTTTT
GAD NUUUUUUUUUUU
Konoha your not supposed to be making that kind of meatttt
Nnnnhghhhhhhhh
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . . .
( i ~i )WELCOME TO THE WOMB.
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS YAMI XD
ahhhh. . . I'm gonna go sulk for an hour now. I just want the next episode to come out already now XD

YAMIII
WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THATTTTTTTT
GAD NUUUUUUUUUUU
Konoha your not supposed to be making that kind of meatttt
Nnnnhghhhhhhhh
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . . .
( i ~i )WELCOME TO THE WOMB.
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS YAMI XD
ahhhh. . . I'm gonna go sulk for an hour now. I just want the next episode to come out already now XD

Hahaha xD
YOU CANT HAVE ANY THING GOOD WHEN IM AROUND!!!! I LIKE TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL ME KUROHA, I have that soft and innocent side but then I can turn around and be like him in a matter of seconds xD
But i actuly agree with that person a lot, all of the theories make sense and there is enough evidence to support what they said~

I also want the new episode out already *cough cough* because there is a big chance he will show up and do what he does best

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and did any one notice this?

1 crow= 1st loop
tumblr_inline_n50jh21Xr41s4ksda.jpg
2 crows = 2nd loop
tumblr_inline_n50jhzyhDL1s4ksda.jpg
HEEPS OF CROWS= YAY LAST LOOP, HIBIYA DIES!!!
tumblr_inline_n50jk6wdSf1s4ksda.jpg
So it has been said before but, they have been stuck in the loop for a very long time and the amount of crows proves this theory

Hahaha xD
YOU CANT HAVE ANY THING GOOD WHEN IM AROUND!!!! I LIKE TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL ME KUROHA, I have that soft and innocent side but then I can turn around and be like him in a matter of seconds xD
But i actuly agree with that person a lot, all of the theories make sense and there is enough evidence to support what they said~

I also want the new episode out already *cough cough* because there is a big chance he will show up and do what he does best
YAMI, YAMI COME BACK. BE INNOCENT AGAIN DANGIT XD
i just. . . .Kuroha man.
Freaking kuroha.
But I will admit, i have a theory of my own about the next episode.

A THEORY.

What if instead of an amusement park, its a BEACH? And everyone's in swimsuits and they're all prancing around and being happy. And then Hibiya and Hiyori come in and the Final Summer Anthology happens. And then when they walk out he who shall not be named shows up and is all like "WATSUP *****ES" but it's actually not he who shall not be named it's just Konoha who slipped in oil and had too much Tapioca to drink! And then he brings out his you know what but Momo jumps in front of everyone and defends them with her giant bewbs! And then Mary goes like "OP ITS TIME FOR A HAIRCUT" and cuts her hair off. Then Kano hands Konoha a meat filled Bento and the oil spills back out of his hair. Then you know the OTHER one who shall not be named because spoilers comes back from the you know where and Shintaro's like "YESHHHHHH" and Kido Kano and Seto are like "YESHHHHHHH" and they all go off skipping into the sunset because sunsets are fun.

AND THATS OUTER SCIENCE FOLKS! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Back