• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

RP- Mekakucity Actors (kagerou Daze)

Name: Mio Tanaka
Personality: Mio is considered mentally unstable and extremely confident. Mio is crazy, hyperactive and over the top. She is an amazing fighter, extremely skilled in big blunt weapons like bats and mallets. She is loud and very talkative, with her being very childishish in a way. She loves to cause pain, harm and hurt people due to her rough upbringing and her snap in mental state after her death. She has multiple personalities, sometimes going from extremely happy to unbelievably psychotic and brutal. Her personality is harsh to those she does not like, and she is very rude. Her crazy ways has led to her not really having many friends, her outgoing attitude putting people off... Along with the fact she uses her powers for evil.
Eye power: Hysteria eyes- Makes her brutal and psychotic when in physical confrontations
How you got/are going to get your eye power: Mio was born into her family business, a traveling circus, and at the age of 12 one of her stunts went wrong, which caused her to fall and hit her head, which she luckily survived. After this injury there was server damage to her brain which causes her to act in the psychotic way she does. She was thrown out by her parents who didn't want to care for her as she couldn't perform her act anymore and was becoming to much to handle. Mio was left homeless, and one night five months later she was stabbed to death by another homeless person in an alley.
Background: As stated above Mio was born into a traveling circus, trained as an acrobat until her injury. She was abonded and left on the streets until she died from a homeless man mugging her at the age of 12. Since she has returned to life, Mio wants revenge on the world that did not care for her.
Appearance:
image.jpg image.jpg
Position: Rogue (Villian kinda) (e.g. member of the Mekakushi Dan)
Have they already unlocked their eye power?: Yup!

Last edited:
Name: Mio Tanaka
Personality: Mio is considered mentally unstable and extremely confident. Mio is crazy, hyperactive and over the top. She is an amazing fighter, extremely skilled in big blunt weapons like bats and mallets. She is loud and very talkative, with her being very childishish in a way. She loves to cause pain, harm and hurt people due to her rough upbringing and her snap in mental state after her death. She has multiple personalities, sometimes going from extremely happy to unbelievably psychotic and brutal. Her personality is harsh to those she does not like, and she is very rude. Her crazy ways has led to her not really having many friends, her outgoing attitude putting people off... Along with the fact she uses her powers for evil.
Eye power: Hysteria eyes- Makes her brutal and psychotic when in physical confrontations
How you got/are going to get your eye power: Mio was born into her family business, a traveling circus, and at the age of 12 one of her stunts went wrong, which caused her to fall and hit her head, which she luckily survived. After this injury there was server damage to her brain which causes her to act in the psychotic way she does. She was thrown out by her parents who didn't want to care for her as she couldn't perform her act anymore and was becoming to much to handle. Mio was left homeless, and one night five months later she was stabbed to death by another homeless person in an alley.
Background: As stated above Mio was born into a traveling circus, trained as a acrobat until her injury. She was abonded and left on the streets until she died from a homeless man mugging her at the age of 12. Since she has returned to life, Mio wants revenge on the world that did not care for her.
Appearance: Position: Rogue (Villian kinda) (e.g. member of the Mekakushi Dan)
Have they already unlocked their eye power?: Yup!

enoshima fcking junko...
Accepted!

Okay gunna do my 2nd character now

- - - Post Merge - - -

enoshima fcking junko...
Accepted!

;) no one more psychotic than Junko

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Hinata Yu
Personality: Sarcastic, intelligent and quick to anger. Hinata is very easily offended, but can't express it, because he can't speak. He is very intelligent, an amazing computer programmer and hacker. He is very small so doesn't like when people make fun of his height. He is very easy to p*ss off, some what of a Tsundere I guess XD
Eye power: Hypernet eyes- Makes him a genius with computer technology, can hack into anything and programme almost any code. (eye power+what it does)
How you got/are going to get your eye power: Hinata used to be a friendly boy who loved gaming and hanging out with his 4 close friends, until he was diagnosed with a fatal illness that stopped him from speaking and eventually killed him. (e.g. in a car crash)
Background: Hinata's family did originally come from China until they moved to Japan (I assume it is set in Japan) when he was 4. He grew up with a small group of boys he loved to hang out with and play video games until his terminal illness stopped him from speaking and made him to weak to even game. After his death he focuses all his energy into computers as he feels he can communicate with the machines, which he is unable to do with people.
Appearance: Position: Member (e.g. member of the Mekakushi Dan)
Have they already unlocked their eye power?: Yes

Last edited:
Name: Aki Suzuki
Personality: She's a cheerful and energetic girl, never letting anything get her down for longer than a day. If she does get into a really sad state, she can be like that for ages and makes it known. She does her best to cheer up those around her and loves to just make everyone smile. To some, she can come off as a bit ditzy and annoying but if you take the time to know her, you know she's smarter than she looks and she knows when she needs to be serious. Otherwise, she's childish and sweet 99% of the time.
Eye power: Blinking Eye. She can teleport in the blink of an eye, but it does take up her energy to do so. It varies on things such as how far she has to go, how many people are going with her and how often she does it. For fun, she could blip around the room a bit to annoy her brother, but it makes her dizzy afterwards.
How you got/are going to get your eye power: Both her and her brother got taken as hostages when they were out with some friends and eating at a cafe. They were the only ones who didn't make it out because they stepped out of line in order to protect everyone else. When they entered the haze, she wanted to make sure people could escape through her.
Background: She's always been close with her brother, choosing to stick with him over others. She's gotten used to dislike people have shown towards her and her brother over the years, but it doesn't mean she still doesn't feel hurt. It was after she went on a day out with her brother and some of his friends did they enter the haze and when they escaped, she noticed their family long ago stopped really caring about them, so her brother decided it would be best for them to just leave. So, together, the siblings ran away to find a new place to call home and start a new life.
Appearance:
http://img14.deviantart.net/aa30/i/2014/293/3/8/orange_hair_girl_vector_by_assassinwarrior-d83jnlp.png
Position: Member, but I guess not yet if you want people to join a bit later to rp purposes. XD
Have they already unlocked their eye power?: Yup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kei Suzuki
Personality: He's extremely protective of Aki, never letting the girl out of his sight for more than a few minutes. That being said, he's a rather friendly guy who seems to be rather laid back. When put next to his sister, it'd be hard to tell the two are related from their differences in personality. But, he's mostly there to support Aki and keep her happy and be there to help her when she screws up. He also has the puppets on hand at all times to cheer Aki up when she gets upset.
Eye power: Fearing Eyes: Allows him to temporarily make whoever looks into his eyes see everything as their own living nightmare and him as a terrifying monster. This usually only lasts for a few minutes.
How you got/are going to get your eye power: When he and Aki were held hostages at a cafe, they were the only two to not make it because of protecting everyone else. When they entered the haze, he wanted to make sure he could strike fear into the hearts of anyone who tried to hurt those around him
Background: He grew up with nicer friends in comparison to Aki. Though, sometimes they would ask for him to blank her or not allow her to come along, but he couldn't understand why. He protected Aki from many bullies and let himself get beat up time and time again to protect her and when he realised their parents didn't care for them anymore even though they were back safely, he saved up as much money as he could for a solid year before taking Aki with him to a new place away from their past life.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1c/7d/8f/1c7d8f944cb6c041109c54ff84eae710.jpg
Position: Member, but not quite yet like his sister.
Have they already unlocked their eye power?: Yep!

(Geez, this took longer than I thought it would. Though I was doing other stuff as well. XD)

My phone doesn't want to let me edit the starting post, so I'll add all the characters on later >~< sorry!

But yay! Let's start the RP!

Last edited:
Here we go!

[it's about midday right now]
I sat on the sofa, feet propped up and humming along to music. It was a pretty normal day so far. This morning, I'd opened up my newest jigsaw and was currently trying to find the last remaining edge pieces, which had been eluding me for a while now. Although it was irritating, I kept looking. I wouldn't allow myself to be beaten by a jigsaw with only 100 pieces. That would be embarrassing. I knew that we'd tracked down some new members and I was meant to be recruiting them, but I'd been waiting for this jigsaw to arrive for days. After all, the noobs would still be there in a day or two. Maybe I'd be allowed to slack off leader duties for the day.

Mio found herself walking aimlessly down the high street, strutting confidently with a spring in her step. She was extremely proud with herself, she'd not killed someone in that way before! She giggled, the dead body now disposed off, she found herself off to her hotel. From being so poor as those years ago, Mio had managed to work her way up to become financially stable, but most of that money was from some shady activities to say the least. "Alright! Home sweet home!" She said jumping happily onto her sofa and turned on the TV.

.:Shiroko:.
"Mira...." I muttered, walking over and squatting down.
"Snake...activity."

.:Kuromi:.
I woke up, late of course, and decided that I would check out what the others were doing.
"Miraaaa! What jigsaw is it today?" I asked her.

.:Mira:.
"Hm?" I glanced up from my jigsaw. "Oh, it's a 1000 piece anime character jigsaw." I looked towards Shiroko. "What'cha say?"

"Hm?" I glanced up from my jigsaw. "Oh, it's a 1000 piece anime character jigsaw." I looked towards Shiroko. "What'cha say?"

I pointed with a shaking hand to the eyes of the character.
"Snake...used..." I muttered.

"What, something to do with snake eye ability? Well isn't this great." I sighed before turning back to the jigsaw, fitting in another section of hair. "So we have a recruit to track down and some mumbling about snake eyes to figure out. Woo." I said half-heartedly.

"What, something to do with snake eye ability? Well isn't this great." I sighed before turning back to the jigsaw, fitting in another section of hair. "So we have a recruit to track down and some mumbling about snake eyes to figure out. Woo." I said half-heartedly.

I nodded.

Back