• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Thoughts on Kagerou Project (Mekakucity Actors)

FINALLY MY FAVORITE SONG
YAY SOMEONE HAS TO DIE NEXT WEEK >:3
*spoiler slap*
S-s-shut u-u-up *sniffle* 。・??・(>_<)・??・。
I-i-i don't want to see that animated ヽ(;~;)ノ
But i mean, at least its not Outer Science ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Thats a plus.. . .
RIGHT!?!?(;_;)

I think im one of they very few who cant wait for them to all umm you know die
hahah, im such a bad person TT-TT But i will cry a bit but if kuroha is there then I wont be sad one bit my favorite character ever~

I think im one of they very few who cant wait for them to all umm you know die
hahah, im such a bad person TT-TT But i will cry a bit but if kuroha is there then I wont be sad one bit my favorite character ever~

Nah you're not, i really want that scene to happen too ye.

Nah you're not, i really want that scene to happen too ye.

Tbh its one of the 3 or 4 reasons why im watching the anime :/ the other reasons being that shaft is doing the animation and i love shaft, I was a mega fan of the songs, because kuroha is in it omfg //fan girl scream and the other reason because i need anime to watch >_>

Like I do want a happy ending but I'm a sucker when it comes to killing and all that /in shows of course.

Ugh same xD But I kinda hate the normal happy ending and so on... I hope they spice it up a bit :/

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 NUUUUUUUUU
Can't. . .can't we just all love Konoha insteaddd(;_;)
Also rewatching the episode i saw this.
image.jpg
OH MY GOD ITS A THING
LET THE SHIPS SET SAILLLLLL

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。 NUUUUUUUUU
Can't. . .can't we just all love Konoha insteaddd(;_;)
Also rewatching the episode i saw this.
View attachment 43023
OH MY GOD ITS A THING
LET THE SHIPS SET SAILLLLLL

We do love konoha but kuroha is just pure awesome
Welllllllll they are the same person so yeah, tecnaliy i do love hi but when there is a cray cute dude involved, i like em better :p

OMFG SHIP IT, SSHHIIPP IT!!!!! Kido and Kano are my my OTP for life, heack you could just call it canon when you really think about it /)/////(\

/sirens blare in the distance
THE SHIP HAS SAILED FAR AND NO ONE CAN STOP IT!

/cough
Same same, that's why adding in a certain someone will hopefully make everything more, exciting >:3

Kido x Kano ships departed months ago. Konoha is amazing; how can you even hate him.

+1 for outer space.

I love konoha to death (like with kuroha) Like when he spray painted himself in the opening and fell asleep and ugh so many other things //dies

One of the things the kagepro fandom can not hate: Konoha and if you do I will cry TT-TT

Edit: Yes that certain some one will spice things up :p I like semi died when he was in the op

Last edited:
I love konoha to death (like with kuroha) Like when he spray painted himself in the opening and fell asleep and ugh so many other things //dies

One of the things the kagepro fandom can not hate: Konoha and if you do I will cry TT-TT

Edit: Yes that certain some one will spice things up :p I like semi died when he was in the op
image.jpgimage.jpg
This anime needs more Konoha. We didn't get much of him in the manga, so hopefully he can be more active in this XD
b.b.b.b.b.b.bu-t. . .dead children . . .and kuro. . .
I will admit though when I first saw him i was like "Hey maybe this is another cute guy- OH GOD. OH GOD WHYYY
Its just Seto man. You can't mess with Seto XD
But at least he made the story interesting, as weird as that sounds. Maybe if they put him in chibi form and he secretly had a hidden talent of knitting. . .
Maybe then he wouldn't be as scary ヽ(;▽;)ノ

View attachment 43077View attachment 43078
This anime needs more Konoha. We didn't get much of him in the manga, so hopefully he can be more active in this XD
b.b.b.b.b.b.bu-t. . .dead children . . .and kuro. . .
I will admit though when I first saw him i was like "Hey maybe this is another cute guy- OH GOD. OH GOD WHYYY
Its just Seto man. You can't mess with Seto XD
But at least he made the story interesting, as weird as that sounds. Maybe if they put him in chibi form and he secretly had a hidden talent of knitting. . .
Maybe then he wouldn't be as scary ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I hope both Seto and Konoha get more of a role....
Like in the manga Seto hardly does anything and it made me kinda sad becaue he is a cool charecter and all...
And with Konoha I want him to show up soon becuae he is just a awesome charecter that is such a derp that's it's too cute >~<

Back