• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

RP- Mekakucity Actors (kagerou Daze)

kk joining

Name: Dani

Personality: shy // quiet // charming // kind once you get to know her

Eye power: her eye power can view future vision, and it can't view nearer than 5 weeks into the future. (plz let me know if this is bad//)

How you got/are going to get your eye power: She got it when she was 12. She got it in a water roller coaster. She got splashed by the water but got it in her eyes. she had been blinded for about a week. her vision never came back so they sent Dani to the hospital. they realized that it was life-threatening since it was chlorine water, so they left Dani to die. She entered the Heat Haze and died.

Background: she once was a happy, bubbly little girl, but when she got to 8th grade that's when the trouble started. she got bullied a lot, picked on, teased and harassed. she gave up and begged her parents to homeschool her. they politely agreed and she's been homeschooled since. she has very little friends now, and doesn't even try to make friends.

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_n843tki43L1s6lw3t.png

Position: member

Have they already unlocked their eye power?: yes!​

Last edited:
@Sugar Could you specify a time range of vision?
Also, to get to the Heat Haze to get powers, you have to actually die on the two days :/ Could you revise that?

Form

Name: Miyuki Dekomori
Personality: Cold to new people / doesn't like to let her emotions show / holds in her anger / is sarcastic / deep down cares a lot about others.
Eye power: (eye power+what it does) True emotion reading
How you got/are going to get your eye power: (e.g. in a car crash) Was stabbed on her journey home from work.
Background: Was once loud and bubbly and always surrounded by friends. When her father died, her sister was left caring for her, and her friends slowly drifted apart from her, resulting in her cold and seemingly uncaring personality.
Appearance: (needs an image)
image.jpg
Position: (e.g. member of the Mekakushi Dan) Member
Have they already unlocked their eye power?: (yes/no) Yes

Sorry I filled this out so badly ;-;

Last edited:
@Sugar Could you specify a time range of vision?
Also, to get to the Heat Haze to get powers, you have to actually die on the two days :/ Could you revise that?
okay i tried my best to fix it!!

let me know again if it's wrong.

Eye power: (eye power+what it does) (not sure what to call this :/) Can read minds. (Sorta - she knows the persons true emotions).
Would it be all right if you set it to only "true emotion reading"? Mind reading usually goes in a bad direction for RPs :/

Then, awesome! I would add you to the list but....eh.

@Sugar Hmmm....not sure how I feel about 5 weeks....would you able to limit it so you couldn't see anything nearer than five weeks?

Yeah sure!

Oh also, would any of you consider not being in the gang as the RP starts so we can make a plot from meeting you? ^o^

Is it alright if I joined? I've never been in this part of the forum before and I didn't expect to see a Kagerou Project rp here. XD Though, I'm wondering if my time zone may be a problem... I'm on for some of the time you guys are, but some of the posts I can see already are in the 2am bracket, which may not be a problem for me next week, but after that....

Anyway, I'm getting off track. I hope it's okay for me to join. I'll have to make my character later, I have work to get to right now. ^_^

Is it alright if I joined? I've never been in this part of the forum before and I didn't expect to see a Kagerou Project rp here. XD Though, I'm wondering if my time zone may be a problem... I'm on for some of the time you guys are, but some of the posts I can see already are in the 2am bracket, which may not be a problem for me next week, but after that....

Anyway, I'm getting off track. I hope it's okay for me to join. I'll have to make my character later, I have work to get to right now. ^_^

Sure! Thats fine! Also, we're actually BST but we stay up late LMAO

Last edited:
Sure! Thats fine! Also, we're actually BST but we stay up late LMAO

Ah I see XDD I try to stay up late, but with college and having to wake up early, the latest I can usually do is 1. But, I'm off on half term next week, so up till late for me! XDD I shall go fill in the form now!

Oh yeah, for the power. I want check it's okay first before I put it down. I have other ideas if it doesn't work. So I'm making a brother and sister (since I noticed the lack of males XD) and these are the powers I had in mind, but I can alter them or change them entirely if they seem to OP or something.
So for the sister, I was initially thinking teleportation, but with limits. So like, it takes up a lot of her energy the more people she teleports (through contact) and the further distance she takes them. Another limitation would be how often she does it since it takes a lot of strain. I thought it would be too op, so I'm looking at other ideas.
For the brother, temporary memory loss. The person who looks into his eyes forgets who he is and what they were doing for a couple of hours. Or the ability to temporarily make what the person sees into their worst nightmare and in their eyes, make him look terrifying. This would only last a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
Wow this looks super cool I might create a character when I get home since I'm at college now, I don't fully understand the plot since I haven't seen it but from what I understand it sounds really cool!

Ah I see XDD I try to stay up late, but with college and having to wake up early, the latest I can usually do is 1. But, I'm off on half term next week, so up till late for me! XDD I shall go fill in the form now!

Oh yeah, for the power. I want check it's okay first before I put it down. I have other ideas if it doesn't work. So I'm making a brother and sister (since I noticed the lack of males XD) and these are the powers I had in mind, but I can alter them or change them entirely if they seem to OP or something.
So for the sister, I was initially thinking teleportation, but with limits. So like, it takes up a lot of her energy the more people she teleports (through contact) and the further distance she takes them. Another limitation would be how often she does it since it takes a lot of strain. I thought it would be too op, so I'm looking at other ideas.
For the brother, temporary memory loss. The person who looks into his eyes forgets who he is and what they were doing for a couple of hours. Or the ability to temporarily make what the person sees into their worst nightmare and in their eyes, make him look terrifying. This would only last a couple of minutes.

Both sound fine! ^^

Last edited:

Yes hahah.....
Those powers should be perfectly fine! You're not trying to make it like "THEY CAN GO TO CHINA AND BACK IN 2 SECONDS" or something, so thats great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow this looks super cool I might create a character when I get home since I'm at college now, I don't fully understand the plot since I haven't seen it but from what I understand it sounds really cool!
Ah, in this RP there is no real plot-we're just running on what we want to do haha! There is a vague 'gather everyone and discover da secret" in it, but its not dictating anything ^o^

Is it possible that I could have 1 character that had the eye power, was rogue and a bit of a villain so not in the gang, and another character that was in the gang?

Back