• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The out of context quotes thread

“How about Mario’s Restaurant? Mini pizzas and delish desserts make this Italian eatery a must. Ravioli? Holy cannoli!”
*Beverley makes a laughing amused face while Hank sits in his chair shaking his head*
“Day and night she talks! Each word more useless than the next!”
*Bev continues to read the Zagat guide*
“The City Steakhouse serves the best beef in town. Their central lighting will set the mood for any romantic rendezvous. Ohhhhh, hear that, Hank?”
*Bev starts rubbing Hank’s leg and he shakes his head*
“Give me cancer NOW God!”

Last edited:
“Okay, Mr Duckman, but may I say that I don’t think you should just dismiss the notion of miracles?”
“It’s a miracle every time a new leaf grows, every time a newborn baby cries….”
*Duckman kicks Fluffy into the shredder which turns on and shreds the teddy bear*
“Every time you shut the [heck] up and DO AS I TELL YA!”

Last edited:
“How about Mario’s Restaurant? Mini pizzas and delish desserts make this Italian eatery a must. Ravioli? Holy cannoli!”
*Beverley makes a laughing amused face while Hank sits in his chair shaking his head*
“Day and night she talks! Each word more useless than the next!”
*Bev continues to read the Zagat guide*
“The City Steakhouse serves the best beef in town. Their central lighting will set the mood for any romantic rendezvous. Ohhhhh, hear that, Hank?”
*Bev starts rubbing Hank’s leg and he shakes his head*
“Give me cancer NOW God!”
“I’m in the middle of a moron sandwich!”😂

“We filed all your cases by Solved *Empty folder* and Total Failure, Complete Failure, Utter Failure and What the Heck Were They Thinking of Hiring Me?!”
“Well done. You’ve actually inspired me to do some filing of my own.”
*Duckman grabs Fluffy and Uranus and opens a filing drawer and sticks their heads in and slams it shut decapitating them. Their headless bodies run around a bit before running into each other and falling over. One of them talks from within the filing cabinet*
“Will you be having your coffee now?”

Hey Andy, sweetie! Hm? What's that you're drawing?

I'm making a map!

A map? But...that looks like... A close-up of my eyes!?

That's exactly right, Peach! A map of your eyes 'cause I find myself getting lost in them.

Ohhh...rrrrRRRAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!

*the screen darkens and Andy turns green*

*Owen and Larry are sitting at the kitchen table talking when Momma comes into the room and sees them*
“Who’s this?”
“This is ‘Cousin Paddy.’ He’s gonna be staying with us for awhile. Isn’t that nice?”
“You don’t have a Cousin Paddy.”
“YOU LIED TO ME!”
*Owen whacks “Paddy” in the face with a frying pan*

Well, Homer, I won your respect and all I had to do was save your life. If every gay man could just do the same, you’d be set.

Amen to that.

Dotty Quote.jpg

So my little brother here has been all googly-eyed over you since yesterday. He wouldn't stop talking about you—even at home. I seriously couldn't get him to shut up.

S-Sis! What're you tellin' [them] that for, dummy!

HEY! Watch who you call "dummy," if you know what's good for you!

Back