• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The out of context quotes thread

And please make Lisa tell us a bedtime story… about robots… named Rod and Todd. Amen.

Once, there was a robot named Todd-

Did he have a brother?

Yes, he had a brother robot named Rod who was two space years older than him.

I don’t like this story!

Hello, this is Lisa Simpson-

Simpson? Look, we’ve already been out there tonight for a sisterectomy, a case of severe butt-rot, and a leprechaun bite. How dumb do you think we are? *hangs up*

Yo, um, I must have, like, fallen on a bullet, and it, like, drove itself into my gut.

Hey, don’t worry. You don’t have to make up stories here. Save that for court.

I have travelled the Seven Seas, I have crossed every mountain known to man, and I know that the mighty powers that I have are enough for jerks like you. I shall put on my magic gloves of glory and shall take you on a cruise to destroy all of you.
and now i wait for my two reactions. which i got at 12:15 PM PST. XD

Last edited:
Why is everyone ditching my comedy show to see Christopher Reeve?

Well, because he got crippled, but now he can move his finger. He’s an inspiration to us all. That’s why everyone ditched on your show.

So then how come you came?

Well, because I said I would. …I’m a dork, huh?

Well, who the hell else are you going to take besides Stan and Kenny?

I’m gonna take Butters. He invited me to his birthday party last month, so I owe him one.

Butters?! You’re gonna take that butthole? Why?

Because Butters isn’t a total dick to me!

I have never been a dick to you!

Oh, please! All you ever do is call me names and rip on me for being Jewish.

Kyle, when have I ever ripped on you for being a Jew?

(Flashback containing multiple instances of Cartman doing this)

Okay, maybe except for that one time.

“The Jews have all the money and the whites have all the power!
And I am always in a taxi cab with a driver who no shower!”
“Me too!”
“Me too!”
“I CAN’T EVEN GET A TAXI!”

Everybody likes you, Jimmy, and you seem to be really good with people. I was wondering if you could tell me: how do you act nice to people?

Well, the best thing is not to act nice, Eric. The best thing is to be genuinely nice.

Okay, so how do you act genuinely nice to people?

Back