• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The out of context quotes thread

*Skippy singing as he holds a couple of acorns frozen in blocks of ice*
“It’s so cold outside that even my nuts are frozen!”
*Slappy pops out of the door to their tree house*
“Careful with that last line!”

Last edited:
O Great Space King, I humbly beg you to return my human horn.

Uh, human horn? Oh, how ridiculous. Why would a virile male like Lrrr need human horn? I don’t even know what it’s for. What is it, something you put in salad dressing?

Like you’ve ever seen a salad.

My weight is appropriate and attractive!

Oh, you have nothing to worry about.

Your mother’s right, Bart. Sure, you’re the one who ruined all of Sideshow Bob’s criminal schemes-

We’re very proud of you by the way.

And sure, he’s probably so insane with rage that he’d butcher you horribly if he could.

But he’s safely locked away.

In a medium security prison.

For life.

Unless he gets out somehow.

Which is impossible.

Or so you think, except he’s done it so many times before.

Wow, that guy must be the world’s greatest bender! My dreams of glory died before they began.

Welcome to my life! *starts sobbing*

“So what are you going to be in the play?”
“I’m playing the Onion. What are you?”
“I’m ‘Fat’!”
“No. I mean in the play.”
(Next panel shows Calvin on the ground after Susie has hit him and she is now yelling and holding up her fist)
“ANYONE ELSE WANT TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT ME BEING FAT?!”

How did you like "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?

The wha-? No, I was playing "Bananas in Pyjamas: It's Fun Time", and I'm finished with "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and I want something to eat at a restaurant.

*Little Guy proceeds to walk out* That are like hamburgers, cheeseburgers, french frees, chicken nuggets, sandwiches, Big Macs, Small Macs, cakes, fishes, chicken crisps, Whoppers, grilled Whoppers, bacon sandwiches, chicken tenders, grilled tenders, buffalo tenders, swiss tenders...

Homer, I’ve got a Fozzie of a bear of a problem. Maude and her mother were visiting Tyre and Sidon, the twin cities of the holy land. They must have kneeled in the wrong place and prayed to the wrong god, because, well, they’re being held prisoner by militants of some sort.

Militants, huh? Well, if I were you, I’d kick their asses.

“Uh Ralph? Maybe you should feed the Kitty for a bit….”
“No. The Kitty gets the milkshakes. The Bunny gets pancakes!”
*Ralph pushes a plate of pancakes to the Bunny who is now massively oversized and it shoves the entire plate before its body starts shaking violently as Vanilope and Ralph watch in shock. Cut to a little girl staring at an iPad in the car while her mom is driving and a pop is heard and the girl screams loudly causing her mom to swerve*

Back