• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What are we all supposed to do now?

/ ___ \ / _ \
| / )__) | ( )__)
| | _____ _____ | | ______ _____ __ _____
| | _____ / _ \ | _ \ | |__(_ _)| __)| | | \
| | (_ _)| (_) || (_) / | __) | | | (__ | | | |\ |
| \____/ | | || < | | | | | __)| | | | ) |
| | | _ || \ | | _| |_ | (__ | |___ | |/ |
\__________/ |__( )__||__(\__\|__| (______)|_____)|______)|_____/
_____ __ __ ____
|_ _|| (_) | | __)
| | | _ | | __)
|_| |_( )_| |____) _ _
________ ________ ``/_"/_\''
/ \ (__ __) /-(o).(o)-\
| __ | _____ | | \-\_/-\_/-/____,
| | )__) / _ \ | | \- = = =\
| | __ | (_) || | /- -\,
| |__) )| || | (= | /- -\__
| || _ || | \, _/- _\- __|_-\
\________/ |__( )__||__| (__(__/___(____/(_____/

there is no god

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry guys, i was trying to insert a garfield ascii art from here http://www.asciiworld.com/-Garfield,62-.html

anyways im losing my mind here dont touch me dont get near me if you need me ill be in my CAVE nice and comfy cozy

8cb97238377839b86279c4be72e52724.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

No context quotes comparing ships and now, focusing on what's been cited against Antonio(per Punchy's request), I have to finalize some college paperwork and pack for school tomorrow

Yeah, I'm going to say his non-participation so far has been normal of him. The only thing that I haven't seen from him which I'd expect from him as town is a reads post singling out three people, which he seems to do on D2 or N2 (in both Ships and Woodpines he was REALLY quiet D1 and N1, and said posts were his first major source of opinions).

This help you Punchy?

I actually already singled out the people who I think is scum but this time around, it's just two people. I'm going to go look through everyone's post again tomorrow because today I am sort of busy.

Am I the only one making reads lol

You're not the only one! I have posted my reads during night 1. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, punchy. What were your results as detective during night 1?

Hello. This may seem rather abrupt but I just wanted to say that I won't be taking this game nearly as seriously as I was before. Overall I have enjoyed the experience, but ever since the start, I have become increasingly obsessive over this game and I honestly can't take it anymore. I'll still post some, but I won't be putting nearly as much effort into it as I was previously. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is confused by my sudden change in attitude.

I used to really care about this game, now I'd just like some decent sleep.

Guys do you seriously not see the white text? Punchy invested ILY which is worthless to us

No, I have problems seeing. It's annoying and not funny.

Why didn't punchy investigate one of his scummies (wait, was ILY on his reads?). Why is it that punchy so happens to read the person who just got lynched overnight. Did he mention who he was reading beforehand?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, why didn't mafia take punchy out when he publicly admit to being a blue role.

What kind of conclusion is that? Why would Philmeon save punchy? Did phil claim aswell?

What doc doesn't save the claimed detective? I doubt we have multiple docs, but who else would Philemon save besides the claimed detective? No, he did not claim

It's a good conclusion.

What doc doesn't save the claimed detective? I doubt we have multiple docs, but who else would Philemon save besides the claimed detective? No, he did not claim

It's a good conclusion.

How do you know that phil is a doc or that there is even a doc in this game? Why would a doc save someone else?

How do you know that phil is a doc or that there is even a doc in this game? Why would a doc save someone else?

Dude
Philemon's Role from the D2 post said:
District 7 Tribute (Doctor)
You really don’t want to kill anyone. You used to work as a doctor, so your thing is saving lives, not ending them! So, you have a different plan: you’re going to find injured tributes (hopefully not Careers) and heal them. It might be a little difficult in the wilderness, but meh, you’ll manage.
Each night, you may PM the host the name of one player you wish to protect. You will be notified if your action is successful. You may protect yourself. You may not protect the same person two nights in a row.
You win when all threats against the town have been eliminated.
I REALLY doubt that there's a second doc. Punchy was claimed cop, the most important role in terms of finding information in the game, and I doubt that we don't have any cops, so why WOULDN'T he protect Punchy. Especially considering that he was a replacement who avoided providing reads until day, and thus a less likely mafia kill given the circumstance

Of course, you could argue that Philemon saved himself and that Punchy, in a stroke of inspiration as scum, claimed to be hit. But that still is susceptable to the logic that Punchy is a cop with no CC, thus 99% town, and why would town lie about being hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if there is somehow a second doc they shouldn't be claiming anyway at this point

Kayla was allowed to send in a guess for day 1 before the game started

so if she somehow correctly guessed waffles and that is why she pushed for waffles' lynch, then kayla tried to hit someone last night? that's the only way I see three kills happening

- - - Post Merge - - -

like dolby said, it was literally declared in the night 1 results post that philemon was doc

Dude

I REALLY doubt that there's a second doc. Punchy was claimed cop, the most important role in terms of finding information in the game, and I doubt that we don't have any cops, so why WOULDN'T he protect Punchy. Especially considering that he was a replacement who avoided providing reads until day, and thus a less likely mafia kill given the circumstance

Of course, you could argue that Philemon saved himself and that Punchy, in a stroke of inspiration as scum, claimed to be hit. But that still is susceptable to the logic that Punchy is a cop with no CC, thus 99% town, and why would town lie about being hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if there is somehow a second doc they shouldn't be claiming anyway at this point

True, you have a point. Phil probably did save punchy but it could be a waste of power if punchy was mafia (cause it has no use to mafia). You ignored my other statement as well.

No, I have problems seeing. It's annoying and not funny.

Why didn't punchy investigate one of his scummies (wait, was ILY on his reads?). Why is it that punchy so happens to read the person who just got lynched overnight. Did he mention who he was reading beforehand?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so if she somehow correctly guessed waffles and that is why she pushed for waffles' lynch, then kayla tried to hit someone last night? that's the only way I see three kills happening

- - - Post Merge - - -

like dolby said, it was literally declared in the night 1 results post that philemon was doc

Yeah, I forgot about that. Whoops! xD

I think he inspected ILY because he had two scummies, you and Farobi, that he expected a vig to shoot. This would mean that he'd have to invest in his nulls to have a better chance at investing a living target. Honestly don't have much of an idea, but that's a question for him to answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lowkey wouldn't be surprised if she guessed Waffles and thats why she wanted her lynched

I think he inspected ILY because he had two scummies, you and Farobi, that he expected a vig to shoot. This would mean that he'd have to invest in his nulls to have a better chance at investing a living target. Honestly don't have much of an idea, but that's a question for him to answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lowkey wouldn't be surprised if she guessed Waffles and thats why she wanted her lynched

I don't think punchy would most likely investigate his two scummies to see if his claims are legit or not rather then go after the nulls. Why pick ILY out of all the nulls aswell, why not you or even phil?

I don't think punchy would most likely investigate his two scummies to see if his claims are legit or not rather then go after the nulls. Why pick ILY out of all the nulls aswell, why not you or even phil?

That's why that's a question that he should answer, because I have no idea. Though I do feel that phile would've been a bad inspect because he would've put forward more alignment indicative content the next days

I investigated ILY for her almost immediate scumread on Dolby. and her eagerness for waffles lynch. I thought she wouldn't go so head on. She was a slight sl to me but I wanted to keep her in the nulls in case mafia have a framer and she was the only one I scumread that was actually scum. Basically I wanted to get the most accurate results possible.

Sad lack of finger-pointing this day phase. I know I'm one of the lynch candidates for now but leave that bias aside for now and look into this read of mine objectively. I'm very confident with this read being right.

Introducing, Dedenne2, mafia player.

There's a severe lack of original content in her posts. A general gloss over her posts just shows a meager list of reactions and replies to other posters. Although Dedenne isn't exactly known for providing big reads, a simple look at RHOM shows that she is capable of providing an ISO read as a town player, and even Call the Ships where she was also capable of going against general consensus on the thread.

But this shift in Dedenne's perspective below in particular really sets the deal to me.

CALL THE SHIPS
so on the whole fn voting punchy, and the whole playstyle thing. Y'all remember woodpiness Oregon where punchy was trying a new playstyle, and us all scumread him? THIS IS LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME THING HERE DONT SUS PUNCHY FOR HIS PLAYSTYLE!!! FN voting punchy still makes 0 sense and the discord thing has been explained.
THIS GAME
i do think that punchys been very different to previous games, so i would be fine with his lynch, but we've still got a while so im not totally set

There's no counterclaim for Punchy's Detective claim which means he's probably telling the truth, and I'm going to approach this game from now on with that mindset despite how against it I was before. With that said, the new playstyle Punchy has now holds the same inconsistency as in Call the Ships Mafia, but Dedenne was able to make the distinction of Punchy's inconsistency there. In this game, with Punchy being admittedly town-sided, Dedenne approaches his inconsistency the opposite as how she did in Call the Ships. She agreed to Punchy's lynch here but her tone lacks the same town conviction of being held a bit responsible for the lynch. As if she doesn't want to leave the traces of responsibility behind because she wasn't sold for his lynch in the first place. There is a huge discrepancy here of Dedenne from her previous games. What gives?

oof i almost forgot to vote, voting punchy because of reasons already stated and i dont have any strong scumleans
Here's another "don't hold me responsible!" type of post by Dedenne. Voting based on the flow of the thread and says that she doesn't have any new information she'd be willing to share. Again lack of conviction that Dedenne would at least post once as town in previous games by now.

i would like to note that i believe punchys claim, unless someone ccs in day2, which i think is unlikely idk.

After Punchy's claim, the passive mention of no one counterclaiming Punchy very likely could come from a Mafia POV considering Punchy is Detective and her mafia team probably won't bother counterclaiming because that would be suicide once Punchy flips. Her style of just throwing that point out there would leave her, if she was town, to at least fall back on someone else she finds scummy. But nada, no other mention of possible scum players.

Lastly, her latest posts almost a day ago really was contentless for town-motivated scumhunting. A lack of posting during the day period despite some interesting night results also does not sit well with me. Honestly, she's pretty obviously mafia at this point and I'm voting her and highly encourage town to do the same, as well as Dolby.

I investigated ILY for her almost immediate scumread on Dolby. and her eagerness for waffles lynch. I thought she wouldn't go so head on. She was a slight sl to me but I wanted to keep her in the nulls in case mafia have a framer and she was the only one I scumread that was actually scum. Basically I wanted to get the most accurate results possible.

I just looked through your post and you really weren't worried about her but worried about me/farobi/dolby plus you never talked much about/to her beside her persuading you to vote for waffles (I might be missing something). Why didn't you read the people who you were openly stating were scum. Why didn't you talk about ILY much?

If you are town then you should be helping us by looking at the people that you or everyone else believed were scum, rather than someone who the majority thought was town. I propose a challenge. During night 2, a few hours (or just 1 hour) before it ends, I want you to tell everyone who you decided to read. There's a 10% or 20% percent chance of you picking someone who will be lynched off that night (unless you are mafia and you are aware of who is dying). After that, tell us what the result is. I can see some flaws with this but If you are ever going to make me believe you are not fake claiming out of desperation because you were on the break of being lynched, corporate with everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, just because there is no counterclaim doesn't mean they are innocent. Not every role is this game.

Back