• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Dolby, what do you think of Rune's return inspection?

Did you see that Punchy white-texted it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I first read it though I thought that he should be lynched because no way he’s town claiming surv and no wa Punchy fakeclaimed maf just to do that

If Punchy is lying I would strongly suggest the "real" cop to claim right now. It would confirm who Punchy is and also shed some light on Dolby who at this point I am very iffy on.

Punchy why did you inspect iloveyou? That was pretty lol esp considering she was townread by nearly everyone and surprise she's dead.

Can we get a vigi claim now please

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just noticed that Waffles and Philemon we’re both district 7 tribunes

Punchy why did you inspect iloveyou? That was pretty lol esp considering she was townread by nearly everyone and surprise she's dead.

I inspected her bc iirc she was like immediately on board for a Waffles lynch. She was one of my nulls, she hadn't really done anything telling and that I thought scum would frame theirselves. TBH I'm lowkey down for a Dolby lynch because of that bluesnipe. My Farobi sus is still high, if I had to vote now I'd vote him

I inspected her bc iirc she was like immediately on board for a Waffles lynch. She was one of my nulls, she hadn't really done anything telling and that I thought scum would frame theirselves. TBH I'm lowkey down for a Dolby lynch because of that bluesnipe. My Farobi sus is still high, if I had to vote now I'd vote him

Eh let’s face it you were going to be a target no matter what. ILY and I were the two most active contributors in the thread and had a reputation as good players so obviously one of us was going to be targeted as well. I doubt Philemon was a maf kill, and no way would Kat let Rune kill last night if he is in fact SK unless he planned to claim vig later

Yeah Dolby not being touched by mafia is pretty telling, and the kills correspond to his ability to blue snipe.

I'm not sure how I feel about iLoveYou being killed like that. She was one of the few players to actively sus Dolby. I think the kill may be an attempt by mafia to shut down a Dolby lynch before it even gets started.

I'm not sure how I feel about iLoveYou being killed like that. She was one of the few players to actively sus Dolby. I think the kill may be an attempt by mafia to shut down a Dolby lynch before it even gets started.

Do you seriously think that I of all people would kill someone who sussed me of all people? That’s just poor play

Yeah Dolby not being touched by mafia is pretty telling, and the kills correspond to his ability to blue snipe.

Fine then, let’s take a look at the kills at ask you a few questions. Because every time two blues die it’s because Dolby bluesniped then right

1. Punchy was a claimed PR
2. ILY was vocal and thus a target
3. I’m assuming Philemon was a vig shot

Why do you think that bluesniping was the primary motivation here in scum kills? Punchy was claimed, so they were getting a blue out of the way but that’s not a bluesnjpe. Now ILY and Philemon, one was a maf kill and one a vig shot, and again, it makes more sense for ILY to be killed by maf in my mind, Philemon was a blank tablet. Now why could ILY have been killed? I can’t say for sure, but it wasn’t me bluesniping her

Needless to say, I am annoyed that this is being brought up against me. Even for a “Dolby bluesniping argument this is flimsy” as Lunchy was claimed

Back