• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Halloween thread !!

kellybaby

Bells
Hello all,
So, Halloween is coming, and I?m really so excited and happy. Each year , we celebrate Halloween with so much fun . But, last year, my sister?s kid had a small injury, and we all got really scared, and it did affect our celebrations. The kid had worn a really long costume, too big for her, and she tripped on it and fell from the stairs. She had some minor injuries, but was hospitalized for some days. So, this time, we do not want anything like that. We want to be safe with everything and have good fun. I was looking online for some tips and safety measures to be kept in mind, and read this blog, https://www.campisilaw.ca/blog/keeping-ghouls-ghosts-safe-halloween-safety/. I thought of sharing with everyone and we all can share with each other what all we feel is important to be kept in mind. Let?s all have a great Halloween this year. Please share any Halloween memories here, good and bad ones. Let?s get to know how we all celebrate it. I just shared my horrible experience last time we had. !!

I just watch a bunch of scary films. A good documentary about Shaye Saint John is coming out just in time for Halloween, so I'm super excited about that!

My room mates and I usually marathon at least one horror movie installment at home on the projector, like Halloween, Scream etc. This is year we'll probably do Hellraiser. Last year we did Dario Argento's Three Mother's trilogy (Suspiria is my favourite movie of all time). I work at a print studio so at work we usually do all sorts of Halloween activities and events cos it's our favourite time of year :) I don't know if we'll have time but last year we made a paper m?ch? mystery room and it was super kitschy but awesome (body bags hanging from the ceiling, paper m?ch? body parts etcetc)

looks like i might be handing out candy to the neighborhood kids again this. yay what fun..............

last time I went trick or treating was the worst. I went alone and was awkward af. I knocked over someone's coffin decorations in another neighborhood and ran like hell. :|

I love haloween :) I'll be having regular horror movie marathons this month (I already started actually). It's not a massive holiday over here sadly, a lot of people don't really celebrate it. There's this great house down the road from me though, they go all out for haloween with decorations. The same at Christmas too. It always looks amazing and I don't know how they find the time to decorate it. They even decorate the whole front garden.
I don't actually remember having any trick or treaters come round last year. This year I'll be having a small party, hopefully, been ordering stuff in advance for it. Just hope I'm well enough for it. Excited for it now :)

my favorite time of the year!

actually, this year my son is due right on halloween day (perfect right? lol) so if he's on time I'll most likely be getting brought to the hospital in a cute kitty costume or something and giving birth. while I'm in labor I plan on still watching some scary movies though or my usual "nightmare before christmas" and charlie brown halloween movies. if he comes early, like I think he may, I'll spend it with him and eating candy and vegging in bed with tons of halloween movies & my two kitty cats as well c:

Last edited:
I don't celebrate halloween but I want to go grab some candy corn to try for the first time

I'm super excited for Halloween -I've been making DIY decorations all day, actually. It's been lots of fun. I'm hoping to get trick or treaters this year, but it's doubtful. In 10 years, we have had 2 children visit our house on Halloween! :/ I'm not going anywhere this year, but I'm still going to dress up and bake Halloween themed cookies, just for the fun of it.

my favorite time of the year!

actually, this year my son is due right on halloween day (perfect right? lol) so if he's on time I'll most likely be getting brought to the hospital in a cute kitty costume or something and giving birth. while I'm in labor I plan on still watching some scary movies though or my usual "nightmare before christmas" and charlie brown halloween movies. if he comes early, like I think he may, I'll spend it with him and eating candy and vegging in bed with tons of halloween movies & my two kitty cats as well c:

That's awesome!!!!! Halloween baby! congrats by the way :)

I will be doing my usual handing out candy and watching Halloween movies! ^-^ It is boring, but it works for me!

I love Halloween. It's such a fun time of year. <3

Where I live, people often go out to do errands in costume so it's always enjoyable to watch. I'll be putting up my Halloween decorations soon. I often wish my birthday was closer to Halloween (birthday's in a month) so I'd be able to use an excuse to host a Halloween party.

Does anyone like going to haunted houses? They're a blast to go with friends. One of my favorite Halloween moments was when my friends and I went to a haunted corn maze. Towards the end, we were all chatting until someone ran past us with someone with a fake chainsaw chasing them to the parking lot. We all got such a kick out of it.

What's everyone's favorite horror movie?

I will be going to halloween horror nights at universal studios this be my 5th time going. I also be going to a sea world event in Orlando called spooktacular which they will be giving out free candies and all xd..

No kids come to our house for halloween because of where we live, but I try to have a costume anyway because I can wear it to the next con. This year it's Eleven from Stranger Things.

Back