Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Hello everyone! It is time for me to release a chuck of info on the upcomming TBT Fair. TBT Fair is ur own holiday, that we've only had at the forums once before. The staff and I have been preparing for this upcomming TBT Fair for some time now. This will be celebrating The Bell Tree's one year Birthday as well (November 22).

The Date
It will start on either the 5th or 7th and end on the 14th.

Contests
There are two main contests. Camp Redd (similar to Camp Hyrule) will start off early on November 1st and end when TBT Fair ends. The main TBT Fair contest will start on the first day (5th or 7th).

Prizes
Don't expect you usuall codes, bells and happy forum prize, we're going to the next level. The Grand prize will include an Animal Crossing: Wild World game. Plus some other things.

Well thats about all I can say for now. We'll release some more information later on.

Discussion here:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...?showtopic=4850

(the winner will be mailed the game once the game is released.)

RULES OF PRIZES -

US citizens will get it using 2 day shipping, and it will arrive around December 7th. Canadians, on the other hand, will have to wait a tad more, and the game will arrive to a Canadian winner around Dec 10th. There might be other possibilities where you can get it earlier, but we'd have to work with the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back