Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024!

I'm super excited to be playing games with you guys again!!

As a heads up: I've started adding events to discord for the scheduled sessions (so far, just the few sessions I have scheduled for tomorrow). There's a lot of sessions that are still to be scheduled, and even just adding the existing ones will take a while. But it is on the radar, and it should help with timezone conversions!

it is also very time consuming and im going to go chill instead because my brain has died today
just wanna say i hope u keep adding events to the discord since there are so many things happening across different dates, games, threads, etc. it's super overwhelming to keep track of everything so thank u for doing this 😭

Quick question as I see points are now being tallied.
Am I right to assume to there will be some sort of staff react to tell us when our gaming submissions been approved and counted for?
I know they'll be checked periodically from time to time, I just like to keep track of what's been accepted.

Quick question as I see points are now being tallied.
Am I right to assume to there will be some sort of staff react to tell us when our gaming submissions been approved and counted for?
I know they'll be checked periodically from time to time, I just like to keep track of what's been accepted.
Yes, that's correct! You'll earn the points when we react to your submissions.

Is there a way we can see how many points we've contributed to the team?
Yes, there is! If you click the "Shop" icon on the right side of the navigation bar, you'll see your Points at the bottom of the pop-up menu:
point location.png

I have a question, and I apologize if it's seemingly obvious bc I can't figure it out. how do we earn arcade tokens? I'm trying to figure out how much I need to participate so I can get what collectibles I want from the event.

I have a question, and I apologize if it's seemingly obvious bc I can't figure it out. how do we earn arcade tokens? I'm trying to figure out how much I need to participate so I can get what collectibles I want from the event.
It’s towards the bottom of the prize section in the first post. :) You can earn between 1-4 tokens.

just wanna say i hope u keep adding events to the discord since there are so many things happening across different dates, games, threads, etc. it's super overwhelming to keep track of everything so thank u for doing this 😭
Yep yep! I (and the other staff) will be trying to keep these up to date. Most likely, add events 1-2 days prior to the session, just so you guys don't have to see 423908 events.

With that said, all of the sessions that currently exist up to Wednesday, May 22nd have been added as Discord events!

I may try to go through all of the other sessions scheduled and add those in when I get a chance. But I am very sleepy and also probably even more error prone than usual.

maybe an idea for a future thing but it would be very cool if there was a splatoon tournament in the next.. uh. tbtwc event (if it happens again?>?)
could maybe get groups of two or something and bracket them like that

Aw I forgot this event was starting!!! The new collectibles look so sweet!

I feel like I was supposed to get points for spectating yesterday's MPS session, but my point counter still says zero. has it just not been updated yet? no rush of course, I'm just curious 💜

I feel like I was supposed to get points for spectating yesterday's MPS session, but my point counter still says zero. has it just not been updated yet? no rush of course, I'm just curious 💜
I didn't get my points either, so it may not be updated yet.

I think I don’t have those points yet either, not sure

I didn't get my points either, so it may not be updated yet.

I think I don’t have those points yet either, not sure

Not yet! Please keep in mind it has only just barely been 24 hours since then, we have lots going on. They will arrive soon enough!

How Will Points Be Distributed?
  1. Spectating in Game Events: Your participation in our Discord server will be recorded by RIBBOT. Game hosts will export this list of spectator activity and forward it to Jeremy, who will then distribute the points. As this is a one-man operation please do not report any missing spectator points for at least 48hrs after the session.

Back