• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

I want the balloonicorn so bad, but the price *_* -- can't I just buy a fancy little unicorn to float around with me in TF2?

&I shamelessly signed up to the adult swim newsletter to get the hat. I will shamelessly unsubscribe as soon as I get it. :D

I'll be there as long as we play the new mode at least once.
22614741.jpg

But seriously, who wouldn't want to play the new mode?
We need more people.

Day 3: http://www.teamfortress.com/pyromania/pyroland/

So... when you wear the goggles not only do you see all those new cosmetic weapons, but the whole MAP changes. The voices of the classes turn into babyish voices, the floor is all "kidding" with green grass and mountains with candy for a skybox. The rocket trails are bubbles.

Amazing.

Also... QUICK FIX NOW COPIES THE TARGETS ROCKET/STICKY JUMP? Holy ****.

Last edited:
To everyone saying only if we play the new mode... Why wouldn't we? :p

Day 3: http://www.teamfortress.com/pyromania/pyroland/

So... when you wear the goggles not only do you see all those new cosmetic weapons, but the whole MAP changes. The voices of the classes turn into babyish voices, the floor is all "kidding" with green grass and mountains with candy for a skybox. The rocket trails are bubbles.

Amazing.

Also... QUICK FIX NOW COPIES THE TARGETS ROCKET/STICKY JUMP? Holy ****.
This is amazing. It's going to be madness when strange versions of these come out.

I saw people talking about "MvM" on Reddit. I couldn't figure out what it was. Looks cool.

It's on and off tonight. I'm waiting it out until tomorrow for the madness to die down.

Also; it's not over folks. Valve still have a "secret" update coming. Mann vs Machines anyone? http://imgur.com/a/cUQwr

C'MON VALVE
Don't stop now!

And I'd totally be in for TFF, but I'm busy from 6:30 to around 9:30 CST, so I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry.

I hate the changes they made to the equalizer. It was the best soldier melee, now it's good qualities have been split into two different weapons. The pyro vision was pretty good, though.

I hate the changes they made to the equalizer. It was the best soldier melee, now it's good qualities have been split into two different weapons. The pyro vision was pretty good, though.

That's precisely why they made the change, why would you ever use anything else other than the Equalizer? Even with just the speed boost it's incredibly good.

That's precisely why they made the change, why would you ever use anything else other than the Equalizer? Even with just the speed boost it's incredibly good.
Yeah, I guess. If your health is low enough, you can get one hit kills. The only other melee weapon I see people using often is the market gardener, but that takes a lot of skill to use.

I just finished playing Doomsday, and it was really good. It took about 20 minutes for me to get connected to the item server, then I finally got to see pyro visions. It was awesome. The map was good, the intel (Australium) was more difficult to capture, and there were pyros everywhere. Overall:
2u580n5.jpg
Can't wait to play it at TFF.

I'm totally game for a TFF tomorrow :D Also, I'm really loving this update. The Rainblower taunt + Infernal Orchestrina.. Best thing ever :3

So, I don't want to be that guy, but does anyone happen to have a strange Your Eternal Reward/ a Fez that they'd be willing to trade for something. I've been having a lot of fun with YER, and wanted to see how the set bonus feels/display my e-peen to everyone.

Back