• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

I must inform everyone... I traded for an unusual today! It's not amazing, a Prince Tavish's Crown with a circling peace sign, but it's worth about 2 buds, so I'll sell it and make a decent haul for the one bud I payed for it.

Also: Humble Bundle 6 http://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited:
I wish I had an unusual. For some reason steam gave me 2 Genuine Distinguished Rogue, and 2 Genuine Foppish Physician.

Hey you guys, add me. I don't play that much but I do like to light people on fire every so often.

Thing that bugs me is that the zombie skins aren't year-round... :(
Also, I haven't been able to get to play Wave 666 yet because MvM servers are slower and less reliable than Siri.

Thing that bugs me is that the zombie skins aren't year-round... :(
Also, I haven't been able to get to play Wave 666 yet because MvM servers are slower and less reliable than Siri.

Yea, it frustrates me that most halloween items are halloween/full moon only. At least this year they have a couple that last year-round.

I got my Skull Topper. The boss fight is really easy once everyone knows the class/weapon combo.

I'm not really an experienced TF2 player.
I'm curious as to how you get all these items. I'll find one on occasion, but are there other ways?

I'm not really an experienced TF2 player.
I'm curious as to how you get all these items. I'll find one on occasion, but are there other ways?

You can craft them, but the recipes usually involve quite a lot more weapons. That or trade.

It may take you a while, but you will amass a fair portion of them just through the drops. Combine duplicate ones with other same-class duplicates to get scrap metal. Pretty much every weapon can be traded for with one scrap.

This is just with reference to (most of) the weapons. Hat/misc drops are extremely rare, those are usually traded. They can be crafted, too.

Back