• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

*Important Keenan related TF2 news.*

I calculated the total value of all the items that I'm trading, and the grand total came to be...
64 refined, aka 25 keys, aka 1 BUD.
21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

There are two types.

Tickets go for $0.99, and lets you gain a piece of loot. Varies from weapons to hats, to the exclusive MvM hats.
Vouchers go for $1.99, and lets you and your party of up to 6 gain a piece of loot.

Both of them only get used up if you finish the stage. So if you disconnect, ragequit, whatever, it'll still be there.
there's better odds of getting something with vouchers I take it?

No. You get something guaranteed on whichever one you buy. However, vouchers have the ability to stack. So if all of your party members used up a voucher and a ticket, at the end of a game, you'll get 7 pieces of loot.

No, not jelly. I have buds as it is.
You got your buds for free. (I assume, by playing TF2 on a Mac) I earned mine through skillful trading. I'm very happy with my progress.

Be happy for me, people. Buds are a big deal in this game.

I earned mine by crafting. Vintage Concheror's were worth 2 buds when I traded for them. Only cost me like, a reclaimed to make too.

The rarity of something has no correlation with how it looks. It's rare because it's rare.
I understand, what I was saying was players shouldn't be going to to great lengths in order to receive the item just because it's rare because in my opinion its not worth it due to its appreance.

umad cuz i got buds n u dont get jelly nerd

i'd like to thank jesus my mom my dad and aron for supplying my buds we rollin 20s in heaven 2gether peace i'm out homie

alright so lets theorycraft tf2 MvM weeks after it's hype has worn off

engineer is OP as all hell, with sentry busters being **** tier for destroying them.

best team loadout i can think of:

Engie/Pyro/Heavy/Demo/Medic/Filler (Scout/Engie/Pyro/Heavy/sniper or spy)

engie and pyro are all that's needed for 80% of the waves, while the medic+heavy or medic+demo combo can deal out more damage while staying much safer. kritzkreig is better in the long run, though the canteen upgrade for medic makes which medigun you choose a moot point, after a few waves. so kritz charges faster.

demo/heavy spam with a dispenser set up around a handy corner, while engie camps on top of a full metal pack. upgrade metal supply for engie twice and you should be fine with one metal pack. wrangler optional, though it makes the rapid fire soldier/demomen exponentially easier.

scout's job is to stay mobile and make sure no cash is dropped. killing stuff is secondary, honestly.

pyro is da best if you wanna have fun. backburner and just kill everything, right when it spawns. focus on the scout rushes, they almost always insta-die. same for spun up heavies, if they're focusing the sentry and you're back-critting them. spycheck/protect engie when spies come, extinguishing people is not as important since the medic should have fewer patients, a dispenser should be nearby, pyros are less of a problem for everyone but you, etc.

heavy: sit on dispenser, win game.

demo: m1 m2 m1 m2 so ez dispenser for ammo/heals

keeping crit canteens on pyros/heavies/demos are good when tanks come, insta-build on engie is good, whatever your patient needs most is what the medic should be taking. ex: ammo for pyros/heavies, crits for those with max ammo, uber for pyros when difficult waves or if you don't feel safe, etc.

ez pz stuff.

In addition to what was said above, the widowmaker makes the engineer even more overpowered. I've run matches with no sentry other than two mini's using crit canteens with the widowmaker. Needless to say it is easy to just walk through everything.

I've been really in to Scout lately. Not sure why too. Plus I love when people get mad when I go Milk Man on them and just dominate. Here's my back pack if anyone's looking for trades. Also, if you wanna add me to the list as Scout, that'd be tight!

The crafting gods have frowned upon me. Took 7 tries to get the AWPer Hand. Wasted almost 2 pages worth of items.

Back