• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New RP idea- mini militia

Black Cat

Bells
FI haven't made an RP before but here we go.

Please read everything, it's all valid

Setting: There is an island being fought over for it's oil and riches you must join the fight for this precious land mass and help a side Allies or Axis. You have just graduated as a first class cadet from a neutral training camp. You must stay alive and help capture the island.

Rules: To apply you must fill in one of these applicant forms (copy this):

Name: (first and sirname)
Sexuality: (you can use terms like: Straight(Hetrosexual), bi(bisexual), gay(homosexual), Asexual etc...
Allies/Axis: (pick one, please don't think Allies are the 'goodies' and Axis are the 'baddies' they are just names for either side. Also please don't all go on one side, if there are too many one one side I will move some people ,sorry! :\)
Class: (pick one: Light, Heavy, stealth, grenadier, engineer, medic)
Codename: (pick 2-5 letters from the Army alphabet follow this link the see the alphabet http://www.armyreal.com/images/ArmyAlphabet.jpg e.g: GWAGG golf-whiskey-alpha-golf-golf.)
Shipping/Pairing: ( answer yes or no)
Backstory: (Optional)
Personality: ( I don't need to explain this)
Ref: (picture, it doesn't have to be in army uniform and MUST be anime/ Manga)

Classes: light: you will have a light machine gun, a pistol, combat knife and grenades. You are very fast
Heavy: shotgun, machine gun, combat knife and grenades. You are very slow
Stealth: Sniper rifle, pistol, throwing knives/tommohawk. You are a parkour-pro but slower than light class
Grenadier: rocket launcher, mines, grenades, stun grenades, tear gas. You are Slightly faster than heavy
Engineer: pistol and knife. You can control tanks and call in air support you fix stuff and are as fast as light
Medic: you heal the sick and wounded. You have a knife and pistol. You get an attack dog for defence. Fast

DO NOT Godmod. Pls. You will be warned if you are godmodding
Do not all go on one class, you will be asked to change class if there are too many of that class
Mayor Evvie and Mayor Bambie are admins.
Do not kill off someone else's character without permission
My internet goes off at 8:00 England time coz I'm an Internet junkie and I have a lot of homework so Evvie and Bambie can use my Charachter when I'm gone (Only if needed)

Anyone can join at any time during the RP. But I must introduce them (only if you have joined after the RP has started)
I will start the RP after a decent amount of people have joined.

Plz be friendly to one and other

Good luck, Soldier.

Intro: you are fresh from training camp and ready to join the war zone. You are in the landing craft, bunched together with the other graduates of the camp. The chopper has just landed on the beach. You all line up in order. You see an old looking man in uniform asking each cadet for their details. Now it's your turn. He speaks in an accent you can't quite make out. "Details please"

Need 1-2 more people to join to start the RP, if you are aboused to join you can no longer use the medic and stealth class because they have reached the maximum number for each side (1 per team) ,

Last edited:
No, not at all actually. If u think of that cos of the classes I just picked them from different games. I've never played TF2 anyway :D

The story is almost exactly the same as Team Fortress 2, though. The characters in the game fight over the land. It's totally fine, though. I was just curious about all the similarities.

Last edited:
The story is almost exactly the same as Team Fortress 2, though. The characters in the game fight over the land. It's totally fine, though. I was just curious about all the similarities.

Oh, lel I never knew I can't be asked to change it but I didn't intend this to be a copy for tf2. Oh well :)

Haha when I looked at the RP I thought it was TF2 as well, if it was like that style it would be super cool. I love that game.

Name: Eve Lesi
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Allies/Axis: Axis
Class: stealth
Codename: (pick 2-5 letters from the Army alphabet follow this link the see the alphabet http://www.armyreal.com/images/ArmyAlphabet.jpg e.g: GWAGG golf-whiskey-alpha-golf-golf.) ? Did not work.
Shipping/Pairing: Yes
Backstory: (Optional) Mother disliked me and sent me here.
Personality: ( I don't need to explain this) Different, not very nice, does not really want to talk to people.
Classes: light: you will have a light machine gun, a pistol, combat knife and grenades. You are very fast
Stealth: Sniper rifle, pistol, throwing knives/tommohawk. You are a parkour-pro but slower than light class
Grenadier: rocket launcher, mines, grenades, stun grenades, tear gas. You are Slightly faster than heavy
Engineer: pistol and knife. You can control tanks and call in air support you fix stuff and are as fast as light
Medic: you heal the sick and wounded. You have a knife and pistol. You get an attack dog for defence. Fast

Changing picture too:
has.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the military thing my name thing is X for x ray

Attachments

• jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Name: (first and sirname)SHIAKUMA (She has no last name as she is a synthetic human (cyborg) Her name means "Fourth Demon" as she is the fourth and final version of Axis' combat bot, known as the demon.)
Gender: (yes you can be a female ) Appears Female (and acts it)
Sexuality: Bisexual, but who would date a fake human?
Class: Not quite sure...as she is a robot, a mix?
Codename: Sierra Hotel India (SHI)
Shipping/Pairing: Allowed, but please tell me beforehand!
Backstory:She is the fourth and perfected version of the Combat Bot. She was created to assist Axis in winning the battle. She has no memories from before she was created, but she pretty much acts like an average human being.
Personality: Tsundere. She acts very cold at first, but eventually warms up over time. She (like me!) gets a sadistic, gory streak.
large.jpg

I hope we can all get along in this RP!

Name: Eve Lesi
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Class: stealth
Codename: (pick 2-5 letters from the Army alphabet follow this link the see the alphabet http://www.armyreal.com/images/ArmyAlphabet.jpg e.g: GWAGG golf-whiskey-alpha-golf-golf.) ? Did not work.
Shipping/Pairing: Yes
Backstory: (Optional) Mother disliked me and sent me here.
Personality: ( I don't need to explain this) Different, not very nice

View attachment 95480

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the military thing my name thing is X for x ray

Please could you add a longer Personality?

Last edited:
Thx guys :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: (first and sirname)SHIAKUMA (She has no last name as she is a synthetic human (cyborg) Her name means "Fourth Demon" as she is the fourth and final version of Axis' combat bot, known as the demon.)
Gender: (yes you can be a female ) Appears Female (and acts it)
Sexuality: Bisexual, but who would date a fake human?
Class: Not quite sure...as she is a robot, a mix?
Codename: Sierra Hotel India (SHI)
Shipping/Pairing: Allowed, but please tell me beforehand!
Backstory:She is the fourth and perfected version of the Combat Bot. She was created to assist Axis in winning the battle. She has no memories from before she was created, but she pretty much acts like an average human being.
Personality: Tsundere. She acts very cold at first, but eventually warms up over time. She (like me!) gets a sadistic, gory streak.
large.jpg

I hope we can all get along in this RP!

Maybe you could just have machineguns built into her arms or something... Rather than having a class

Can they be attached to her back my a electric cord, and she uses it like a weapon, but it is physically a part of her body?

image.jpgName: Hugh Davies
Sexuality: Straight(Hetrosexual)
Allies/Axis: Allies
Class: medic
Codename: DAGG ( delta alpha golf golf)
Shipping/Pairing: yes
Backstory: He wanted to be a soldier and a doctor, so he became a field medic. His parents didn't want him to go to fight. But he did. Betraying their trust.
Personality: Honest and trustworthy. Stays close to his friends and is always happy to help out. He is a force to be reckoned with.
Ref:

Last edited:
Also here is the army alphabetimage.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes :), u can creeperhugs

Last edited:
View attachment 95487Name: Hugh Davies
Sexuality: Straight(Hetrosexual)
Allies/Axis: Allies
Class: medic
Codename: DAGG ( delta alpha golf golf)
Shipping/Pairing: yes
Backstory: He wanted to be a soldier and a doctor, so he became a field medic. His parents didn't want him to go to fight. But he did. Betraying their trust.
Personality: Honest and trustworthy. Stays close to his friends and is always happy to help out. He is a force to be reckoned with.
Ref:
That picture is my bae Okabe from Steins;Gate <3

Back