• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

Remember when TF2 was broken.

Good times. These are the days of the rest of our lives people.

The fact that I still play it occasionally is a rare honor shared by very few games. I mean it is starting to become, dare I say older.

I want a conscientious objector. Badly. I have no clue what I'd put on it, though.

Strong desire to play TF2 -> Unable to because computer died and can't fix it until after Christmas when all the Australian Christmas stuff will most likely be over.

Hatemylife.

I have not been able to play TF2 in months. Every time I try to get into it, it needs to update, which takes hours, and then it freezes on 100% and won't let me open up. :/

What I said about getting into TF2 again, was true. After only two days I've logged over Ten Hours.

Thanks!

Also, I have a hat that is on my character on the layout but it says underneath the layout, "current user attributes: none". I don't think I'm wearing it.

Am I? If not, how do I?

Thanks!

Also, I have a hat that is on my character on the layout but it says underneath the layout, "current user attributes: none". I don't think I'm wearing it.

Am I? If not, how do I?
The attributes are talking about different stat/effects coming from items and/or hats.
As long as your character looks as though he's wearing them and they are in the right slot, he should be.

Back