• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New RP idea- mini militia

(Out of interest, are you guys British too? CommanderLeahShepard and I are, and you guys always seem to go by the same time zone)

We can allways add people as we go and just say they were new recruits

Kay

- - - Post Merge - - -

The RP starts at 17:10 (that's ten past 5r)

Last edited:
Before we start here are some rules of play

Rules: if you wish to talk not inside the RP but in the thread use square brackets [] e.g. [okay guys I'm gonna log off for the night]
You can still post in the thread when an admin is not here but try not to talk to logged out players
Do not godmod, Evvie will be the judge of godmodding
You can kill, take hostage, torture and punish other players characters but you can only do it with the character holders permission
Don't use others characters without the charachter holders permission
Be nice
You can kill anyone just not the characters e.g Hugh sliced through an unsuspecting axis generals throat. The bloody man died
Me Evvie and bambie will play as the generalls who lead the axis and the allies, this does not mean we use our charachters to do so, we mean we will play as important NPC's

That's all and have fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

LETTHE RP BEGIN!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The strange accented man had finished taking e cadets' detailes. He eyed them all up. The vehicle that had dropped the cadets off had long gone now, there was no turning back.
"Okay you grease bags follow me, single file line. You will address me as sir. We will walk and talk. I will now take you to get armoured up and ready up to fight. Do not fight before you are in your teams base also do no-"
He was cut off.
A sniper shot fired.
Everyone jumped.
"Haha that's just a sniper. Nothing to worry abou-"
He was cut off again
But now by loads of sounds of weapons firing off
"Oh" he shouted
"There must be a fight going on now, well you have to expect it, any questions?" The general began to walk and gestured for everyone to follow hi,

"Alright, you noobs" I had the newbies lined up facing me. I was in charge of the dispatchment and breifing, as well as general guidence.
"Roll call!
Lesi?
Stein?
Alreigh?" I went through the list, and was satisfied once I had recieved a response from each of them.
I smiled slightly.
"Welcome to Axis! Your camp number and other info will be on your info sheet. I hope all of you will be well behaved. Any signs of bad behavior, and your into No Man's Land, and boom, you'll be dead in the crossfire. Feel free to attack me for training-I basically am a robot so I can just restore my data on a new model. No atacking Axis members, and respect your seniors. Clear?"

"Scuse me I thought this was my job"
The general explained
A sniper bullet rang out again
The general fell to the floor, a large hole between his eyes appeared
A man ran out from behind him
"Damn all allied cadets get over here, that was an axis sniper, and heel be aiming at you next, follow me!" He yelled and fan into the mangroves behind him.
The allied cadets were uneasy at first but bolted after him after ten seconds

Because there is detail and effort has clearly been made.
Now, are you planning on joining? Bceuase it's rude to just randomly post in RPs

Because there is detail and effort has clearly been made.
Now, are you planning on joining? Bceuase it's rude to just randomly post in RPs

But, there was only two things in the personality part... :U

But no, not joining so bye.

"I think we got a good batch here..." the general frowned thoughtfully at the new recruits before laughing. "I'd say that you might last more than a day!" her laughter evaporated as they all stared, blank faced at her. She muttered under her breath, "tough crowd hm?" Speaking normally again, she pulled out the sheet of paper with their names on and did the roll call. "Any advice wanted? If you don't want it, then you'll have to make do. One- don't get killed. It's a nuisance to avenge someone who I don't even know. Two- when I'm fighting stay out of my way. Just trust me on that one. Three- don't mess up or make stupid mistakes. Four- follow all those rules. Good?" she grinned despite their uninterested faces. They would get used to it.

Last edited:
The man stopped, dead in his tracks. He noticed there was another shipment of troops just being ordered by another general "run, fools!" He shouted to the other group. And then he started running again

Back