• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Team Cheer Creations - Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
15806AAD-4F9B-4AAC-9D1C-8DEF23CB48EE.jpeg

mVvSeFQ.png

Here is my fanart! This is the MK8 Male Villager holding a flag of our team, Yoshi's Islanders while looking joyful about it. He truly knows we want to win.
(I like to think I'm getting better at drawing my favorite character to be honest)
Whoops! I forgot my username, I quickly added it in. I hope this still counts for points.

Last edited:
The 2nd window is now closed. Thank you for submitting so many wonderful cheers so far! 🎉

I will temporarily lock this thread under the 3rd window opens in exactly 24 hours. I'll be reviewing and accepting entries throughout the day tomorrow and I'll reach out if I need anything from you.

Hello again teams! I hope your weekend has been fantastic!

I took the day to chill with family, but still managed to get caught up on accepting submissions so I could start the second week fresh. If I missed your entry and have not reached out to you for edits, please let me know.

As of now, Window #3 is open for submissions! Happy cheering! 📣

I previously did a sonnet, then a haiku. This time, I’m doing a limerick.

There is a golden trophy that we seek,
We Yoshi’s Islanders must win this week,
Today begins week two,
Victory will be new,
And the Yoshi’s team will be at the peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back