TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backdrops & Scenery for Sale

Hi! Coming in here with a couple additional Easter related updates to the Shop...

Opalescent Oleander, Easter Equinox, Easter Blush

backdrop-opalescent-oleander.png
backdrop-easter-equinox-d.png
backdrop-easter-blush.png
Three different Recurring Backdrops are now available in the Shop for purchase! Each costs 200 Bells and they will not discard after the event concludes, and will be re-enabled during future Easter seasons. They are guaranteed to appear at least three times, after which they may be retired or continue to re-appear.

This year's Easter season is cut a bit short with backdrops being visible until April 8th, given our recent Farewell to New Leaf event, but we will be sure to have them appear for a longer period of time in 2025! remind us next year

Note that if you already own another recurring scenery, please deactivate it to use a new one.

Golden Scenery

707.jpg

Additionally, a brand new Golden Scenery is now available for 20 Bells to decorate your collectible line-ups and celebrate the grand return of so many past Easter Eggs! It can be resold back to the Shop for 10 Bells if you change your mind.

Last edited:
Backdrops & Scenery for Sale

Hi! Coming in here with a couple additional Easter related updates to the Shop...

Opalescent Oleander, Easter Equinox, Easter Blush

backdrop-opalescent-oleander.png
backdrop-easter-equinox-d.png
backdrop-easter-blush.png
Three different Recurring Backdrops are now available in the Shop for purchase! Each costs 200 Bells and they will not discard after the event concludes, and will be re-enabled during future Easter seasons. They are guaranteed to appear at least three times, after which they may be retired or continue to re-appear.

This year's Easter season is cut a bit short with backdrops being visible until April 8th, given our recent Farewell to New Leaf event, but we will be sure to have them appear for a longer period of time in 2025! remind us next year

Golden Scenery

707.jpg

Additionally, a brand new Golden Scenery is now available for 20 Bells to decorate your collectible line-ups and celebrate the grand return of so many past Easter Eggs! It can be resold back to the Shop for 10 Bells if you change your mind.
i want that pink one SO bad but im so broke

EDIT: NEVERMIND

I have an definite idea on the solo eggs, but alas I never seem to look in the right place.
Tada is losing me.

note: we are no longer allowed to directly link the community eggs and instead should leave hints! I uhhh broke this rule before it was specified. I'm sorry 😭
for anyone stuck on community egg #2, TA-DA... click on the "members who reacted to this post" and go under the celebrate category :3
Screenshot_20240329-174836.png

edit:
Screenshot_20240329-175013.png

Last edited:
Do I have to choose an egg group before redeeming clues, or just before spending egg currency?

damn! all the eggs back, collectible dealers in shambles :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back