• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would like to hold either of my cats’ paws for good luck, you all can 🙂🤞🍀✨💦🐾.

EC5FFA08-D174-448A-81D9-6A7C251BD8B4.jpeg

Caught up on watering. Thanks so much to everyone who has watered mine. I changed my summoning area to reflect the flowers in my lineup. Hopefully I have a small chance for a pink, purple, or blue hyacinth. Or a rare chance for a gold rose. Wishing you all get at least one hybrid you want.

IMG_6232.jpeg

Hoping for purple and pink hyacinths tonight...! ;w; (and if just one, can it be the purple hyacinth pls thank you 🪻🙏)
also in hopes of swaying RNGsus, if I manage to grow a gold rose tonight I will draw commemorative art!! I am making a public commitment! No going back now!!

Good luck everyone, I hope you all can grow at least the hybrid you want the most!! 🤞🍀 And thank you so much to everyone who's watered my posts throughout the event ;v;✨

The Roserade and Roselia cheerleading squad in my signature are putting their all into their cheers for the final hour before the reveal. Please water to help keep them properly hydrated. They, and I, thank you!

Best of luck to everyone in this final stretch!
They've always been some of the most underrated shinies in my opinion. It always reminded me of Wild World's hybrids growing up. I remember trying to get a shiny budew in platinum through that poke radar method but could never find it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back