• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

NGL Crazy-Gamer, I don't know why but that post makes me feel suspicious. It sounds like you're trying to just post and sound as vanilla as possible, so you don't get labelled as an inactive and/or scum.

I just went through your posts, and they're all in the same generic tone. Not really contributing, saying things a general town would say...

Obviously it's only Day 1 so my analysis could be completely wrong, but I got my eye on chuu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good point, looks like we can assume that our enemy is somewhat good at the game.

Flattering yourself Ash????

AT LEAST IM ORGANISED! GOD. I COULD BE LATE FOR EVERYTHING, AT LEAST THE POSTS ARE ON TIME AND DETAILED. NOT LIKE YOU READ THEM.

Lauren, i volunteer as tribute to give you a hug ( ;?Д`) you is da best host yo~
#laurenfohost2014
Ahh but in seriousness, nothing really of note has happened yet so i'll just be chilling here~
Dont mind me bro~

Ahh but in seriousness, nothing really of note has happened yet so i'll just be chilling here~
Dont mind me bro~

Uhm, let's see. Two people died. We now have two different plans of actions in finding people who are suspicious, and you think nothing of note has happened so you're just gonna be chilling. Uhm, how about no?

Okay, well, Aerious brings up a great place to start looking for suspicious players, and that's finding the people Tsundere and Natty are friends with in the IRC, as those are the people who may have killed them.

Well, here is the list of people playing who I consider are ones that talk to Tsundere and Natty whenever they are in the IRC:

Superpenguin (Me)
Capella
Tina
Ashtot
Aerious (???)
Alice (???)
Kaiaa (???)

I tried to widen the list as much as I could so we'd have a bit more to work with. Anyone with the (???) means I am unsure of how social they usually are to Tsundere and Natty. :3

And then to add to that list, I'd also like to bring C r y s t a l to everyone's attention as she hasn't made a single post since the game started. Her only two posts in this thread were from pre-game. She has a reputation for inactive, and I really don't think she will be shattering that reputation anytime soon. That being said, however, I think a vig can be left to deal with her over an entire day's lynch.

Well C R Y S T A L is still alive in XCOM, that honestly may be the main/sole reason for her inactivity here. hopefully no one pointed that out in the page I haven't read yet...

Well C R Y S T A L is still alive in XCOM, that honestly may be the main/sole reason for her inactivity here. hopefully no one pointed that out in the page I haven't read yet...

I'm pretty sure C r y s t a l still being alive in XCOM is coming as a surprise to many right now, because she is also inactive in that game. I always assumed she was dead. As I said...reputation for inactivity.

Uhm, let's see. Two people died. We now have two different plans of actions in finding people who are suspicious, and you think nothing of note has happened so you're just gonna be chilling. Uhm, how about no?

#myreadingglassesarebrokenpleaseexcusemystupidness
it still said night 0 in the title so i just figured no one had died yet. Chilling plan aborted ( ;?Д`)
Give me a secccc

I agree with Superpenguin, You can't just say that nothing has happened when something has happened and carry on like nothing has happened when something has happened.

Okay, well, Aerious brings up a great place to start looking for suspicious players, and that's finding the people Tsundere and Natty are friends with in the IRC, as those are the people who may have killed them.

Well, here is the list of people playing who I consider are ones that talk to Tsundere and Natty whenever they are in the IRC:

Superpenguin (Me)
Capella
Tina
Ashtot
Aerious (???)
Alice (???)
Kaiaa (???)

I tried to widen the list as much as I could so we'd have a bit more to work with. Anyone with the (???) means I am unsure of how social they usually are to Tsundere and Natty. :3

And then to add to that list, I'd also like to bring C r y s t a l to everyone's attention as she hasn't made a single post since the game started. Her only two posts in this thread were from pre-game. She has a reputation for inactive, and I really don't think she will be shattering that reputation anytime soon. That being said, however, I think a vig can be left to deal with her over an entire day's lynch.
Tsun and I don't talk and natty and I only talk about our races in mario kart

Dont mind me bro~
???? wat???? Our DOCTOR has died. That's pretty damn important because it makes it riskier for det to come out further down the line when they actually do find scum unless (I'm hoping Lauren was generous enough) there's a second doc. If that's not enough to cause you to be active, let alone the fact that you signed up for the game knowing you'd have to actively participate.

Superpenguin (Me)
Capella
Tina
Ashtot
Aerious (???)
Alice (???)
Kaiaa (???)

Besides a hello when they join, I don't usually talk to Tsundere or Natty in the irc. As of right now, I have one person on my list that would supposedly have it out for Natty based solely on their behavior this game but I'm in high suspicion that that kill was to frame you, Superpenguin. The bickering between you two would either be a perfect framing device or a perfect cover up. Tsundere also points out that your aggressiveness does not make you scummy but with their death people will want to believe that they were wrong about you. I believe this is a case of framing so now we have to figure out who really did it.

#myreadingglassesarebrokenpleaseexcusemystupidness
it still said night 0 in the title so i just figured no one had died yet. Chilling plan aborted ( ;?Д`)
Give me a secccc

Booboo, you gotta read through before you say nothing's happened yet.

Lauren, i volunteer as tribute to give you a hug ( ;?Д`) you is da best host yo~
#laurenfohost2014
Dont mind me bro~

You win, grats.

NGL Crazy-Gamer, I don't know why but that post makes me feel suspicious. It sounds like you're trying to just post and sound as vanilla as possible, so you don't get labelled as an inactive and/or scum.

I just went through your posts, and they're all in the same generic tone. Not really contributing, saying things a general town would say...

Obviously it's only Day 1 so my analysis could be completely wrong, but I got my eye on chuu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Meh
I'm a vary chill cider of girl I guess ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Meh
I'm a vary chill girl I guess ^_^

Tsun and I don't talk and natty and I only talk about our races in mario kart

Ah, but Natty usually beats you in Mario Kart, so wouldn't you say killing her in a mafia game is the perfect way to release that rage you feel toward her? Hmm?

Meh
I'm a vary chill girl I guess ^_^

That's not good enough. You can't be idle. You need to contribute.

You were godfather in Nub Mafia II, and you posted in a similar fashion. Although, admittedly, you were far less active in that game - but it was a slower paced game than this. I can't tell if this is your posting style in general (if so, get out of these bad habits. Everyone needs to pull their weight in this game) or if you're just scum again.

That's not good enough. You can't be idle. You need to contribute.

You were godfather in Nub Mafia II, and you posted in a similar fashion. Although, admittedly, you were far less active in that game - but it was a slower paced game than this. I can't tell if this is your posting style in general (if so, get out of these bad habits. Everyone needs to pull their weight in this game) or if you're just scum again.

I really thought that someone would have picked up that I'm not vary good at this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

the tags omfg the tags

Helpful

Back