• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

I did NOT goof. Please reread your role PM, I still have the copy saved in my sent folder. You were Julie Langford. :)

Thanks.

whoa, you're right
I honestly must have been high when I read my role PM. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

If anybody has an idea on who to lynch, please say so.

Dolby is inactive in pretty much every game he plays, so I think we will have to lynch him sooner or later. But if anyone has any better ideas...

I could see Dolby as a lynch candidate. He's doing the "barely posting to avoid modkill" thing he said he does when he's scum.

Though honestly, maybe Alice? She's done nothing this game except bandwagon votes.

I'd go for Dolby or Alice, in this time, we may have more time to figure other things out, we don't really have much of a choice.

Dolby has posted twice and Alice has posted four times. In terms of inactiveness Dolby wins.

I guess you guys can talk to Alice in the IRC, at least she's not completely blocked off.

I'm sort of worried though. Why are you guys all backing off Noodle so easily? It's almost as if you all forgot about her.

Anyways, I'd say Noodle or Dolby today. I would like to hear thoughts from Ashtot and Andel though, whenever they're all caught up with the thread.

Well, no, noodle is just...I dunno it's not like we have much on her. Or anyone.

Alice isn't in the IRC at the moment, and hasn't been all day.

Well, no, noodle is just...I dunno it's not like we have much on her. Or anyone.

Alice isn't in the IRC at the moment, and hasn't been all day.

Thank you.

Now, I'm happy with Dolby more than Alice tbh, but that's only because of what has happened with past games and such.
I'm off to vote.

Hey everyone, sorry for not having been online today, Thursdays are always busy for me! I can't say much right now but I'm going to be posting my suspicions in a few hours. I caught up to page 35 yesterday before I received my role pm just to make sure I was understanding what was going on. I have some things that I found very interesting that nobody else seemed to catch on to, hopefully I'll be able to help out. I also find it interesting that SuperPIGEON was killed last night, if anybody gets interesting claims or information from people about how he was killed etc. I would be really wary.

Hopefully that made sense.

Noodle is safe for now, as we have no solid evidence. I think it's best to go for members of which don't post, it will give mafia more ammo to kill us but we may snag one mafia or SK going for Dolby or Alice

Thank you.

Now, I'm happy with Dolby more than Alice tbh, but that's only because of what has happened with past games and such.
I'm off to vote.

Really? Alice's behavior this game is much more quieter. A bit of a change.

Hey everyone, sorry for not having been online today, Thursdays are always busy for me! I can't say much right now but I'm going to be posting my suspicions in a few hours. I caught up to page 35 yesterday before I received my role pm just to make sure I was understanding what was going on. I have some things that I found very interesting that nobody else seemed to catch on to, hopefully I'll be able to help out. I also find it interesting that SuperPIGEON was killed last night, if anybody gets interesting claims or information from people about how he was killed etc. I would be really wary.

Well, we have eight hours to decide a lynch, so, start sharing :D

It's not that interesting. It was either the sk or vig that could have killed him. I don't know which because I don't know who either of them are.

image.jpg

Dolby hasn't been online since yesterday though. Which makes me think, if he were scum wouldn't he at least log to see the day post? Or maybe he's been keeping informed through scum chat?

Again we can't base it off stuff like this but just an idea. *king maker mafia* *oath*

View attachment 45054

Dolby hasn't been online since yesterday though. Which makes me think, if he were scum wouldn't he at least log to see the day post? Or maybe he's been keeping informed through scum chat?

Again we can't base it off stuff like this but just an idea. *king maker mafia* *oath*

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT GAME

Well hello guys. c: I'm caught up and all. Only ones who stand out to be is Snow, Dolby and Noodle. Usually she seems more active and the like but.. I haven't been talking to her lately.

Noodle doesn't seem to post much at all, when people call her out she seems to brush it off which is a bit odd.. If you were town there could be many reasons to defend yourself I would of thought?

And Dolby.. I watched him the other game as well and he just doesn't even seem to care about the game at all.. Since I'm just joining I agree with any three of these guys.. Alice I haven't been seeing lately as most of you are aware I'm in IRC a lot.. I see her sometimes in the mornings though.

So then, the candidates are Dolby the inactive, Sn0w the possible Serial Killer, and Noodle the dingus.

Three lynch candidates stand before me today but only one can be Biomafia's next lynched player.

Just a note: you don't need to log in to be able to view the thread. He could very well be up to date with the thread despite not logging in.

I could see Dolby as a lynch candidate. He's doing the "barely posting to avoid modkill" thing he said he does when he's scum.

Though honestly, maybe Alice? She's done nothing this game except bandwagon votes.

Nothing but bandwagon? I no lynched on the Sataric vote because I didn't think you guys were sniffing up the right tree. I knew Cory was mafia, and even if Cory wasn't mafia, it's always too hard to tell if he is, or isn't. Please pay attention to what I'm doing before you accuse me of doing something else.

Back