• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

I think I need help...

Some people vote on how good a thread is. Most of the time, people don't use it, but if there is a really good thread they will vote 5 stars. It also boosts popularity on threads, because it has 5 glistening stars next to the title.

The orange fish. So cute!

Pretty much this. But pigeons scare me anyway, so it doesn't make a difference.

Indie and alternative. <3

Code:
Username: MissNoodle
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 4
Game Type: Mini-Mafia
Game Theme: Frozen
Game Setup Notes: I guess it's like a normal mafia, but with open roles, and you can see how many of each colour are still alive. No third-party, but mafia and blues are here.

Edit: I would really like to prove myself as a good game-maker, and I have been planning this game for a while.

I am younger, don't like technology after 10, and have to wake up at 6 am. Of course I got to bed earlier.

These are all roughly after 10PM your time. The last one is even after 11!

My darling tbh I'm tired of your bull**** the word YOU ARE USELESS its like you are threating himso what if you target someone who has very low esteem dont tell me its not your fault. Did I say I'm uselful? Whoopies

You're taking this more seriously than I am calm the **** down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Noodle, Tina's post was at 9:40, not 10:40

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles, if I target someone with low self-esteem, that sucks for them. I'm sorry but that can't be used as a defense. "Oh don't accuse me of being scum, I have low self-esteem!" that's not a bloody defense.

These are all roughly after 10PM your time. The last one is even after 11!

You're taking this more seriously than I am calm the **** down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Noodle, Tina's post was at 9:40, not 10:40
Most of these posts were made on days where I don't have school the next day, the last one was made when in a taxi going home after a night out. When Tina posted, it was a day where I had to leave at 7 for a trip, so I went to bed earlier.

Sorry for this long post

Hello everyone! Finally got around to making a decent post : )

First, I'll start with a breakdown of the remaining Playerlist:

Lauren - been acting very pro-town entire game, voted Cory Day 1 & Day 2. Highest poster.
Oath2Order - brought up a lot of interesting points and started lynch against a Cory Day 2
MissNoodle - promised to contribute when called out initially but ended up doing nothing
Alice - hasn't contributed much, claimed sick
Farobi - hasn't contributed much, no response to PM
sn0wxyuki - suspected as SK, claims new players don't get good roles
Jeremy - contributed more than usual town play style, backed Cory's lynch a lot
Tina - brought up good points here and there, haven't seen much of her past day or so
Ashtot - replaced Alise / Makkine [needs time to catch up]
Dolby - hasn't contributed much, responded when Oath called him out
ITookYourWaffles - voted NL day 1 and called out on players with invisible mode
Karen - [up to you to decide!]

Now from that list, I'm going to filter out players I feel are Town based from their posts or actions. We're left with those in the gray area:

MissNoodle
Alice
Farobi
Sn0wxyuki
Ashtot
Dolby
ITookYourWaffles

That's a long list, I know. So I'm going to re-filter with candidates I'm going to concentrate on today, along with reasons why I'm suspicious of them. This doesn't mean that I'm clearing the other players in the gray area, it's just simply I feel like these four names stick out to me the most.

MissNoodle
I called out MissNoodle early on in Day 1 and she claimed that she'd contribute and be more active this game. However, she ended up only posting when people called her out, and she claimed that she was acting scummy because she was mafia two games in a row. This imo is a really lame defense. I mean how hard is it to actively contribute to the thread?

Farobi
Last night, right before before I went to bed, I PM'ed Farobi asking him to contribute to the thread. It's been nearly 12 hours and I haven't gotten a response yet. I'm going to wait longer, but I really do hope Farobi either comes out and posts, or we get a replacement for him. I have been comparing his posts now to his posts in Idiot Mafia (where he was mafia), and he seemed really active and overly-pro town. Is he a bored townie this game or mafia hiding? I honestly don't know but I hope he comes out and tells us what's going on.

Sn0xyuki
The thing that sticks out to me the most about her is her posts. First she makes one along the lines of "someone will avenge you Kaiaa" and then she goes on to say new players don't get big roles. I'm willing to understand that she is new and probably doesn't fully understand everything about mafia, but I don't think it's that hard to figure out roles are randomized. And plus, if you look at her latest posts, she claimed she would post less to avoid suspicion. This is a worry for me as we need as many people to contribute as possible to help us find the remaining scum and SK.

Dolby
I voted for Dolby day 1 because I didn't want to deal with his inactive ness. And look where we are now. He has done nothing whatsoever, and I really don't know what to think of him. I didn't PM him since he has responded when Oath called him out earlier, but in a situation similar to Farobi - it'd be ideal if we could get a replacement for him too as I don't want to deal with people who don't post. Again, I've also compared his town / mafia posts in past games and I honestly can't differentiate much.

I would be fine with lynching any of these four names. I've compiled this pretty much without any PM circles and I haven't been on the IRC as much as I usually am due to exams, so it's based off what I see in the thread. For example, I don't know if Alice is contributing through the IRC or something (speaking of that, could someone let me know if she is?). If I'm missing something let me know. Opinions please?

Most of these posts were made on days where I don't have school the next day, the last one was made when in a taxi going home after a night out. When Tina posted, it was a day where I had to leave at 7 for a trip, so I went to bed earlier.

Am I the only one who thinks this just looks like the best coincidence in the world?

If me, oath or Tina were acting expediently scummy I am very sure one of us would pull the other(s) up. Instead we're fighting along side one another against people who have been acting scummy and others have seen it. (Look at mine, oath, Tina and Karens posts). I think it would be highly unlikely we're all going to be mafia and also I don't think minties would allow it, they would balance it out, it's been known if too many strong players (I'm not saying I am but I'm not a weak player) are placed as mafia at one time and new or weak players are town, that's unfair.

So please, if you would like to accuse me of mafia, go right head but I dare you to find the correct evidence to prove or atleast back up your allegations.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bloody spelling error, iPhones suck! Especially was what I wanted to say not expediently

Karen said:
Tina - brought up good points here and there, haven't seen much of her past day or so

Got distracted by shiny things in PM land. ;) Most of what I've observed has already been stated by others, so I won't bother repeating it.

A few observations I made on scum interactions before death:

CORY

- didn?t want to talk to ITookYourWaffles for some reason (post #21)
- fine with lynching Alise (replaced by Ashtot), ITookYourWaffles, MissNoodle, Purplpanda - names were offered by scum mate Superpenguin.
- wanted to "shoot" sn0wxyuki

SUPERPENGUIN

- initially volunteered ITookYourWaffles, Alise, and Corys? names for D1 lynch.
- was very outspoken against scum mate Cory
- volunteered Cory and Dolby?s names for inspection N1​

I believe the remaining scum are on Karen's list:

Karen said:
MissNoodle
Alice
Farobi
Sn0wxyuki
Ashtot
Dolby
ITookYourWaffles

Only other observation I've made is between Farobi, ITookYourWaffles, and Dolby: Farobi has been communicating publicly with both of them via VM. I don't know if this has any significance yet, but I feel it could be useful later.

Something interesting to note is that Dolby made observations on mafia to Farobi (even starting their very brief mafia discussion) hours before he even posted in the thread for the first time - so even when he wasn't posting he was definitely keeping up with what was happening.

No one seems to have any clear cut evidence like we had against Cory during day 2. So I don't see how we have much choice but to lynch one of those inactive names that everyone keeps bringing up. So if you are one of those names, and someone brings up your name, do not simply post "oh sorry I have been doing so and so" etc, because that doesn't change anything. If you want to prevent yourself from getting lynched, you need to actually contribute, not post excuses. After all, by signing up, we all agreed to the time commitment that this game takes (which is the same in every game). It's right in the first post.

With that being said, I think we should lynch someone from Karen's list.

You were lurking the entire time, and are gathering your thoughts which you say you have a lot of. Then share them? Honestly, you're kind of useless this game. You're doing nothing. You're actually doing what FireNinja does in games. You've been posting elsewhere on the forums. Why?
One of my cousins arrived at my hometown and is staying in my home currently. He is using my laptop most of the time to play games, and i have no other way of going online (except for my phone/mini tab) to make long posts. Notice how very few of my posts outside of the thread are even sentences long. I literally only have this time (which is 2 AM) to post something from my laptop - and I need to sleep early on some days of the week for personal reasons. Honestly I kinda relied on Waffles to post for me since we chat in Steam a lot - sorry bout that </3

Funny thing. You've been on Minties' profile. From the looks of it, I'd guess there was no vigilante shot. So then, why were you on Minties' profile? Were you sending a kill PM?
I visit lot's of people's profiles and I never even bothered with invisible mode until now. I also can clarify that the time I did that wasn't about Mafia - I just wanted to stalk conversations haha. (I do that to many people though sorry)

It's funny that you say you tend to hide. Mostly because you don't usually hide. You get in on arguments. I haven't seen you do that this game. Hiding seems to me like it's something that Subject Delta would do before he became the serial killer since at that point, the win condition was to simply survive.
I do lurk a lot but mainly because I plan on accumulating my thoughts into one big post instead of multiple tiny posts. I didn't do that now though because I barely had the time. Except right now.

Personally my suspicions are Karen and Jeremy.
It's simple. You're all voting Sataric because of his "ego" but what are you basing that from? It's his second game and he's never been scum, how do you all know that his current behavior is scummy?
This was after Sataric claimed Townie when he knew he was already going to die. How did you know that he's never been scum? This was a slip up I was talking about with Waffles by the way.

She also is less talkative than she is when Town in previous games.

Jeremy is a lot more talkative this game which is also quite a surprise - just like me when I was scum in Idiot Mafia trying hard to act pro-town. This reminds me a lot of AC Mafia when he was scum. He was also defended by Karen at this post...
But Jer contributed a lot to Cory's lynch, maybe he's just got more time for mafia now?
...it's subtle - but I just want to bring it up sooner rather than later.

As hinted earlier, I'm I'm dropping out because of sudden real life things. Good luck town. I know you got this!

I've been active in all games besides the Harry Potter one and cell mafia (but that doesn't count).

Personally my suspicions are Karen and Jeremy.

This was after Sataric claimed Townie when he knew he was already going to die. How did you know that he's never been scum? This was a slip up I was talking about with Waffles by the way.

She also is less talkative than she is when Town in previous games.

Jeremy is a lot more talkative this game which is also quite a surprise - just like me when I was scum in Idiot Mafia trying hard to act pro-town. This reminds me a lot of AC Mafia when he was scum. He was also defended by Karen at this post...

...it's subtle - but I just want to bring it up sooner rather than later.

As hinted earlier, I'm I'm dropping out because of sudden real life things. Good luck town. I know you got this!

First of all, yes I have been contributing less than usual because of exams but quality over quantity. I believe my last post makes up a bit for the past days plus I've put in a lot more effort compared to yourself. I'll post more now that I have more time.

What I meant by that was Sataric has never been scum in a past game so you can't really compare his scum behavior to town behavior. Unlike Cory where you can have clear evidence by comparing past scum behavior to behavior this game. Also, Jer strongly supported Cory's lynch with all the IRC stuff and whatnot, I was just stating the facts.

I also find it weird that you're posting last minute suspicions then suddenly dropping out of the game...it means that you have clearly been keeping up with the thread.

On another note welcome Andel! <3

For the record, I didn't just support Cory's lynch, I was the one he role claimed to originally and that's how we realized he was scum. But that's the second time someone brought up how active I was. Like I said, it's not true that I'm not inactive (with the exception of Harry Potter).

For the record, I didn't just support Cory's lynch, I was the one he role claimed to originally and that's how we realized he was scum. But that's the second time someone brought up how active I was. Like I said, it's not true that I'm not inactive (with the exception of Harry Potter).

*It's not true that I'm normally inactive

My darling tbh I'm tired of your bull**** the word YOU ARE USELESS its like you are threating himso what if you target someone who has very low esteem dont tell me its not your fault. Did I say I'm uselful? Whoopies

You go girl.

Lynch me if you would like to waste a lynch on a townie, I won't stop you, but next time, at least think and read posts.

You go girl.

Lynch me if you would like to waste a lynch on a townie, I won't stop you, but next time, at least think and read posts.

Hey, if you're a townie you need to properly defend yourself. Right now you've just been making a bunch of excuses, thus it's only natural for us to be suspicious of you. If you're just going to give up like that, it's either very smart of you to make use of reverse psychology or horrible of you to just give up like that.

Back