• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

OoOoOOoOoOOoOoO

Minties why did you goof.

OoOoOOoOoOOoOoO

Ashtot pretty much is a blank slate, he has no thoughts influenced from day one. So, would you kindly share what you think?

At this point I have two, missnoodles I've had my eye on for a while now, she is STILL yet to defend herself after being called out in various occasions. I have ties with people and they have been keeping a close eye on her too.

Dolby? He's hiding, so he has something to hide, how we've let him do this this long I will never know.

I did NOT goof. Please reread your role PM, I still have the copy saved in my sent folder. You were Julie Langford. :)

Thanks.
Trundle is so silly. Maybe he shouldn't make his username weird.

At this point I have two, missnoodles I've had my eye on for a while now, she is STILL yet to defend herself after being called out in various occasions. I have ties with people and they have been keeping a close eye on her too.

Dolby? He's hiding, so he has something to hide, how we've let him do this this long I will never know.

Dolby, Farobi, and Alice need to start posting in here. I mean it's crazy to think that they've only made 2 to 3 posts in here, while most everyone else has at least 15ish. You have almost 30 times the amount of posts that Dolby has made, for example. Not to mention that his posts are pretty much just excuses for why he isn't here.

Dolby, Farobi, and Alice need to start posting in here. I mean it's crazy to think that they've only made 2 to 3 posts in here, while most everyone else has at least 15ish. You have almost 30 times the amount of posts that Dolby has made, for example. Not to mention that his posts are pretty much just excuses for why he isn't here.

I'm sick. I'm sorry. I'm trying to be around. :/

Links with other mafia?

Hey you know what if he is a scum it would be a threatfor us because he would stay quiet until we would forget about him especially he is the "blue sniper" I want to hear from you Dolby maybe you have ideas so why not share it to us.

I'm sick. I'm sorry. I'm trying to be around. :/

Hey guess what. I alao had a fever and yet I'm trying. Jokeee just rest don't overdo stuff like me.

noooo that was directed to ashtot I want him to share what he thinks ;)

noooo that was directed to ashtot I want him to share what he thinks ;)

OOHH I WAS THINKING! I've spent all week voicing my opinions, well they're out there now ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Links with other mafia?

Please don't try and make me out to be mafia. You were the only person to bring this up. No, links with fellow town members who believe you're mafia. It's either that or you're incompetent and cannot defend yourself well enough. You could be town, you're not behaving like it. If you really were town aligned you would be able to defend yourself enough to pass for innocent.

The problem this game is that we have the inactives: Dolby, Farobi, and Alice, who at the time of this posting, have 2, 3, and 4 posts respectively.

@ alise - Yeah I lurk most of the time, but mainly because I gather most of my thoughts (which is a lot) close at the end of the day. I also am watching anime currently (ironically it's Higurashi, the theme of Fateful June) so it may seem like I'm lurking but I'm probably just AFK sorry.

I'd like to point out one thing though.

Fine for lynching anyone at that tier but yourself? If you'd like to contribute at least type in something that actually contributes to the topic other than one-liners and fits. I'm usually not rude in mafia but I've witnessed this multiple times and it bothers me so so so much. I hope you'd actually stick to your promise and be better this game -- so I'll not bring you up for lynch for now. But please step it up.

You were lurking the entire time, and are gathering your thoughts which you say you have a lot of. Then share them? Honestly, you're kind of useless this game. You're doing nothing. You're actually doing what FireNinja does in games. You've been posting elsewhere on the forums. Why?

Funny thing. You've been on Minties' profile. From the looks of it, I'd guess there was no vigilante shot. So then, why were you on Minties' profile? Were you sending a kill PM?

It's funny that you say you tend to hide. Mostly because you don't usually hide. You get in on arguments. I haven't seen you do that this game. Hiding seems to me like it's something that Subject Delta would do before he became the serial killer since at that point, the win condition was to simply survive.

I wasn't really confident with either of these lynches tbh. Me and Waffles were basically chatting in Steam and we both agreed that No Lynch would be the best option.

Weren't you saying the same thing to me on Day 1? :lemon:

Really? Care to share some other opinions?

That's not a good enough defense to me. If you're town aligned you shouldn't need to keep explicitly saying it. People will know based on your actions. She contributes very little, yet insists she is town. It doesn't really add up to me.

I will miss out on discussions because I live in Europe, not North America like the majority of players. I voted to lynch Cory, and left it at that before I went to sleep because Day hadn't ended. Then by the time I am next at the computer you're asking for my opinions (on pretty much nothing, there was no discussion started for this night phase). I'm interested in your thoughts really, you haven't shared any during this night.

Feloreena (RIP) was suspicious of Noodle and died.

Well. I couldn't vote for cory, I was going to bed just as he was being thought of. I personally thought Sataric was scum, given his ego and whatnot.

Noodle, what time did you go to bed? Most of the evidence was posted around 9:40PM your time. Why don't you defend yourself from peoples' accusations in the thread?

Including this post I have 59 posts, you and oath are either the same, not far behind or more. This is a game that needs effort.

Noodle, what time did you go to bed? Most of the evidence was posted around 9:40PM your time. Why don't you defend yourself from peoples' accusations in the thread?

10:40. Anyway, I didn't notice that feloreena suspected me.

I think someone, such as Oath/Lauren has been framing me - not as in the role frame, but trying to get me dead. Possibly Tina. These are the people I suspect.

You were lurking the entire time, and are gathering your thoughts which you say you have a lot of. Then share them? Honestly, you're kind of useless this game. You're doing nothing. You're actually doing what FireNinja does in games. You've been posting elsewhere on the forums. Why?
** hey guess what 2-4 people are useless (included me so stop threating them you know what that won't help at all plus you are getting too cocky there yes yes you are smart but heysome people are having a hard time because timezone line whatever so its understandable.*

Sorry oath but everytime you threating people it pisses me off omg let them be its just a game why so serious?

I think someone, such as Oath/Lauren has been framing me - not as in the role frame, but trying to get me dead. Possibly Tina. These are the people I suspect.

Oh, so you went to bed an hour after Tina posted her evidence. That's funny. A full hour where you could have voted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry oath but everytime you threating people it pisses me off omg let them be its just a game why so serious?

Waffles shut up I'm so tired of you. I'm calling someone out who I think is scum! I want to get them to post. Farobi's inactive, I want to see what he has to say! I'm not threatening him, I'm trying to get him to post. It's a whole ****-load more useful than you've been in any mafia game.

Oh, so you went to bed an hour after Tina posted her evidence. That's funny. A full hour where you could have voted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles shut up I'm so tired of you. I'm calling someone out who I think is scum! I want to get them to post. Farobi's inactive, I want to see what he has to say! I'm not threatening him, I'm trying to get him to post. It's a whole ****-load more useful than you've been in any mafia game.

I am younger, don't like technology after 10, and have to wake up at 6 am. Of course I got to bed earlier.

My darling tbh I'm tired of your bull**** the word YOU ARE USELESS its like you are threating himso what if you target someone who has very low esteem dont tell me its not your fault. Did I say I'm uselful? Whoopies

Please show any evidence making me look like mafia, oath also? I don't believe there is any, We've all defended ourself justly, and we have called out those who have not (this is you). Now we're forcing you to defend yourself you're throwing your **** at other people but the sad truth is, the fan is facing you and it's hitting the fan. Dont try and mock us, if you're going to try and state a case, please bare in mind, we've stated evidence against you, you on the other hand are just saying stuff.

Back