• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

pation.

Dolby will be banned from the upcoming TBT Mafia XII: TBT Staff vs Members that I will be hosting.

Waffles I see you viewing this. Care to comment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No that's okay Waffles don't say anything or contribute.

We can't kill noodles without more evidence, as much as it irks me. She's hiding something, be it SK or mafia.
I'm just playing badly. I'm sorry. I thought I would change my play style, but I don't know why.
oh

Supernatural mafia: MissNoodle hopped on the Dolby day one bandwagon quickly.
Day two: Didn't vote for Gallows, the third party
Day three: Jumped the Kaiaa bandwagon
Day four: Got lynched

Biomafia: MissNoodle hopped on the Sataric day one bandwagon quickly.
Day two: Didn't vote for scum.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but she seems to have voted for town in day one, but didn't vote when a killer was up for chopping on day two. She had at least twenty minutes to vote for Cory, the time was there, and I don't buy the "I don't like technology after 10pm" crap either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I mean, she really just seemed like she was looking for a reason to vote for anyone.
I had to do something before bed. That's why I rushed because I didn't want to miss a vote today.

I'm sorry for my terrible play style this game. I have played horribly. Just don't waste your lynch tomorrow on me.we should look at what has happened at night before deciding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*yesterday

pation.

Dolby will be banned from the upcoming TBT Mafia XII: TBT Staff vs Members that I will be hosting.

Waffles I see you viewing this. Care to comment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No that's okay Waffles don't say anything or contribute.

Okay I won't say anything :)
seriously i miss two votes and I woke up around 10 am in my time well good for you that you live from US threating noob won't help at all my lil pumpkin

seriously i miss two votes and I woke up around 10 am in my time well good for you that you live from US threating noob won't help at all my lil pumpkin

Waffles, stop playing mafia if you're not going to do anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like no seriously you are willfully being obstinate at this point.

You miss two votes? Excellent! Let's hope you miss a third and get mod-killed!

I'm not threatening you? I just told you to post?

Aww you look so cute when you threating me so why is that? I guess you have crush on me? :) (lol no eww) you are just distracting and stop being hypocrite yes yes I love you too seriously if you are like tht then why not keep it to yourself haters made me famous.

Mafia can you please kill this idiot so we all don't have to deal with them anymore? God I hope you're not a blue because you're so damn stupid.

How am I being distracting? I helped lead town to lynch the mafia doctor.
How am I being a hypocrite?

You're the distraction. You do this bull**** every game where you troll your way through it and have people think you're scum by not doing anything.

Lets all relax now.

ITookYourWaffles has requested to be pulled out of the game and will be modkilled when night concludes. Please do not use any actions on her.

Hey I'm not an idiot plus my IQ is 120 obviously you did lynch cory but look at him too obvious isn't it and plus how was I distraction? You don't look mature sir. The scums can't kill me because am I ''distraction'' right? And you told me I won't post so okay 8D I didn't say I'm pro at everything. I don't care what you think about me plus why would i act omg oath you hurt my feelings omg blah blah and so its like you are bringing the player down.

Bye oath i hope ur happy :)

WHY US EVERYONE DROPPING OUT v.v urgh. Well at least Dolby is dead. He didn't do much.

Nono I am not pointing you. I am pointing the one above o.o

You posted and pointed at my post.. And in any case, oath is just playing the game too. He's been nice as pie with me and others. If people weren't so incompetent as to join a game and then leave, we'd be better.

Yepp and he tried to ask them post which is good. Probably people just couldn't tolerate with force so just quit. Ahh sorry bout making you think it is you ><

I know you've not posted much so you may or may not be able to relate as you've not so much "got into" the game but, when you're playing a game and people in that game don't play as well as they are expected to, the players who are, are definitely going to get mad, it's only natural so you can't blame oath or anyone else for getting aggravated.

Guys just chill I have to quit the game because of fever and I need rest just don't blame oath

I was defending oath... We're all mad with the drop outs. We wanted to lynch farobi last night, we couldn't because he was replaced, if the replacement flips red now, we could have had them. All these replacements mess the game up in my opinion, we can't lynch someone who's just entered the game because the person they replaced acted scummy or was inactive.

Back