• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Why are you being defensive to a throw away opinion like Crys' considering she's playing like a dingus
Actually I'm playing seriously now and it's better than me being the quiet town I usually am.

Am I even town I haven't checked my role yet.

Stop. It's not funny and you aren't being helpful to town at all.

Spam like this can get you killed even if you are town because its annoying asf. Why are you trying to be so hard to work with?

that's it im calling bull****.
There is no possible way that you didn't check your role

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we get post links on the op please?

Spam like this can get you killed even if you are town because its annoying asf. Why are you trying to be so hard to work with?

i might change my vote to you lol

Spam:
Strategic spam is acceptable, within reason.

nope im townie
why are you bluesniping is the real question?

Alright this is pissing me off.

Yes, I understand that its day 1 and you could in your mind just be shtposting, but stop it. If you're town, you're being piss poor at it and its starting to make me want to flip a table. If you're jester, then you're doing really ****ty. If you're doing WIFOM, you're still being really ****ty at it.

that's it im calling bull****.
There is no possible way that you didn't check your role

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we get post links on the op please?
why? If I'm town, I think I'm town, if I'm maf I think I'm town, it's a win win

Also get ur own post links.

Back