• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

crys and inkling possible w/w?

obvi target, opportunistic. why have't you defended yourself at all? im disappoointed. you link to past games but thats a lot to ask and you have to know nobody is going to read that. and i did read one you were accuded of pring which is what crys just accused you of. you literally have not referenced anything in this game to denfend yourself. not even an emotional appeal. why?

obvi target, opportunistic. why have't you defended yourself at all? im disappoointed. you link to past games but thats a lot to ask and you have to know nobody is going to read that. and i did read one you were accuded of pring which is what crys just accused you of. you literally have not referenced anything in this game to denfend yourself. not even an emotional appeal. why?

i don't believe in emotional appeal. it raises red flags. What do I need to defend myself from? I only have one vote on me. All my links were to specific posts so they are easy to read. The whole game of mafia is seizing the opportunity. Doesn't matter if you are town or scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

w/w? meaning?

wolf/wolf wolf is a colloquialism for mafia

i don't believe in emotional appeal. it raises red flags. What do I need to defend myself from? I only have one vote on me. All my links were to specific posts so they are easy to read. The whole game of mafia is seizing the opportunity. Doesn't matter if you are town or scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah okay.

yep. i see it. especially after inkling said they might change their vote to Jacob like what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i accept all you've said. i asked bc you did become defensive and were like all "WHYY??" and i explained myself, but im just saying im disappointed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is this a scum claim.

Also the pr thing you are talking about is totally incorrect. In that game I was accused of pr hunting. In this game Crys straight up asked if i was a pr, so she is pr hunting

ah okay.

yep. i see it. especially after inkling said they might change their vote to Jacob like what.

this is bc on my list have a few mafia im considering, not just cory. like i said mafia will post the least, and more experienced players will also lay back, this in combination with personal time or whatever. i figured cory was the most ethical person to go after at this point

Also the pr thing you are talking about is totally incorrect. In that game I was accused of pr hunting. In this game Crys straight up asked if i was a pr, so she is pr hunting
what if I was doc looking for others to protect?

this is bc on my list have a few mafia im considering, not just cory. like i said mafia will post the least, and more experienced players will also lay back, this in combination with personal time or whatever. i figured cory was the most ethical person to go after at this point

how do you know Jacob is "laying back" hes on invisible.

tbh I wish it was a rule to turn invisible off (i really cant say this since I use it too) but it would help.

how do you know Jacob is "laying back" hes on invisible.

tbh I wish it was a rule to turn invisible off (i really cant say this since I use it too) but it would help.

Then why are you on invisible

Back