• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

wait. I looked up town fool, what's the difference? they both win upon being lynched?

What I meant was "Town idiot".

Town idiot: that townie in the group who acts like a complete fool and is scummy as hell, yet they're alive since they're town
Fool/Jester: Needs to be lynched in order to win.

wait. I looked up town fool, what's the difference? they both win upon being lynched?
yea ness just explained it v
What I meant was "Town idiot".

Town idiot: that townie in the group who acts like a complete fool and is scummy as hell, yet they're alive since they're town
Fool/Jester: Needs to be lynched in order to win.

town idiot, not fool. sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe later.

Dumb is a mean word. What if I' maf and playing mind tricks on you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol if the cop lives past tonight...

i srsly cant read you right now

IDK.

oh I see. I might be wrong but from when I've seen Crys as scum they play more srs

I think there's at least one maf in toadsworthy/taesaek for sure

hey guys, just checking in real quick to say i just got home and about to read through everything i missed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

what does this mean?

you didn't really answer my question though maybe i worded it wrong, sorry. i didn't know what you meant by the phrase since im not familiar with it. all i could think was king arthurs round table or whatever

hey guys, just checking in real quick to say i just got home and about to read through everything i missed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

you didn't really answer my question though maybe i worded it wrong, sorry. i didn't know what you meant by the phrase since im not familiar with it. all i could think was king arthurs round table or whatever

lmao I thought crys was talking about the pizza

Round table is a pizza place in ca.

Well, I didn't know this. And you confused the hell out of me.

So here was your post:

hey who's maf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I have round table for this.

And then I quoted and replied:
Is that the card you got or....?

And to this you replied:

red = bad, yellow = bad, blue=the best, green= good

So I really have no clue why you answered this way to my question?

Anyways, my read on you is that you're just jealous or something weird. You attempted to make me a target for no reason. At first I thought you were acting suspicious and I would have voted for you. But after reading through all your posts, in all honestly, I think you are just not thinking at all. I'm not convinced you're mafia, so I can't justify voting for you. But if I site here and ponder for a bit and hear from others my mind might change.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crys

Okay I see you unvoted me. I think we just had a serious miscommunication and it was probably my fault. I actually don't think I quited you and I didn't put much info in the initial question, so it could have come off as vague. So sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crys

Okay I see you unvoted me. I think we just had a serious miscommunication and it was probably my fault. I actually don't think I quited you and I didn't put much info in the initial question, so it could have come off as vague. So sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Crys

and i didn't say that i thought you really thought it was a reaction test. :3

where is everybody? i have some thoughts. also sry for spamming i had some lag

- - - Post Merge - - -

* i was mafia sry spam again

everyone was here like an hour ago. dunno.

i was honestly waiting for you to react to crys's vote.
didn't really help lmao. was hoping for something scummy.

Just 2 people haven't checked in yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o and I'm taking invisible off.

damn girl u quick... well i did my little list and did process of elimination mixed with gut feelings. i am not 100% sure but i this point i am just going for it. to me, there are many that scream town 100% and a few not really. Cory has seemed very reasonable but went after crys right away...which was opportunistic. it was done in a very subtle way. And the thing is Crys didn't go after me randomly, we had a very odd exchange, and their play style is reminding me a bot of tae's though more goofy

damn girl u quick... well i did my little list and did process of elimination mixed with gut feelings. i am not 100% sure but i this point i am just going for it. to me, there are many that scream town 100% and a few not really. Cory has seemed very reasonable but went after crys right away...which was opportunistic. it was done in a very subtle way. And the thing is Crys didn't go after me randomly, we had a very odd exchange, and their play style is reminding me a bot of tae's though more goofy

Reads so far: I only have 2
Shiida- she screams noob town to me (no offense)

Crys- slight scum lean based off her eagerness to vote.

i wouldnt really call a "slight scum lean" going after crys. especially since they didn't vote for them.

Jacob & Ness both went after Crys too. but you singled out Cory so Im confused really.

Back