• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and vote Beary, the fact they role claimed not once, but three times makes me tres tres suspicious of them. Plus, they are shining the light off the mafia players and just jumbling the thread, it really should have been sooner at this point...

I think what has been said about Beary being part of the mafia is valid, so I am casting my vote for her. What has needed to be said really has been; this is best for the town. Her posts cloud the thread, she defended Hikari (and even mentioned she was sorry for voting for her), and her many role claims makes me think she panicked on several occasions.

My vote is definitely for Beary now. One reason being the defensive position Hikari and Creeper took. Another reason being the impossibility of a Veteran being a Townie and/or Bodyguard. I have no objections for this lynch whatsoever. Her "role-claims" and her posts in general is what's making me vote for her.

okay so
beary screwed up a lot. like a lot.
but i jsut think thats because she made mistakes. not because shes mafia.
yeah she tried defending hikari, but maybe that was her gut feeling? i dont know. maybe im wrong. i dont have any opinions on her really..? like. im not sure if shes mafia/town

i think she might be a confused townie really ??
i feel like if she was mafia none of this would've happened. they would've never let beary do this. but then again, maybe they think shes a lost cause. ??????/ i just dont feel comfortable voting for her. im not really sure who to vote for atm?? i dont know . maybe kayla's statement about beary was a lie. i dont know.

I'm sorry beary509 :( The evidence is just too strong and the way you word every detail out just doesn't make sense to me.

I'd rather we lose a poorly skilled player as it will just benefit the town in the long run. Even if you are town, no amount will be lost.

okay so
beary screwed up a lot. like a lot.
but i jsut think thats because she made mistakes. not because shes mafia.
yeah she tried defending hikari, but maybe that was her gut feeling? i dont know. maybe im wrong. i dont have any opinions on her really..? like. im not sure if shes mafia/town

i think she might be a confused townie really ??
i feel like if she was mafia none of this would've happened. they would've never let beary do this. but then again, maybe they think shes a lost cause. ??????/ i just dont feel comfortable voting for her. im not really sure who to vote for atm?? i dont know . maybe kayla's statement about beary was a lie. i dont know.

You have to understand the mafia isn't going to babysit one another. They aren't just going to consult with each other before making their posts.

You have to understand the mafia isn't going to babysit one another. They aren't just going to consult with each other before making their posts.

yeah but ???? i feel like someone would've told her to shut up at least in the mafia chat. she doesnt scream mafia to me? i dunno maybe im wrong. i just dont feel comfortable voting with her. i dont know if i believe that beary realled PMed kayla saying she as a bodyguard? correct me if she does say she PMs kayla somewhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

really* im sorry for all my typos

yeah but ???? i feel like someone would've told her to shut up at least in the mafia chat. she doesnt scream mafia to me? i dunno maybe im wrong. i just dont feel comfortable voting with her. i dont know if i believe that beary realled PMed kayla saying she as a bodyguard? correct me if she does say she PMs kayla somewhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

really* im sorry for all my typos

Beary doesn't admit to it, why would she? However, Kayla has said so and after the recent Hikari lynching instructed by Kayla, I'd say Kayla can be trusted.

By all means, vote for whoever you find suspicious. Do not feel you have to find some way to justify voting for beary.

I knew that she was sheriff, but it was not for protection.
I was frustrated and needed some help with the game. AND SHE PMED ME FIRST.
I have never said I was bodyguard.
iLoveYou can confirm they I did not role claim through PM that to her.

You did role claim through PM to me all three times. Remember when I had to literally remind you that there were different coloured roles? That was to get your real role out of you. Remember that whole scenario? I remember that happening because to this day I still do not understand how you got the green mixed up with the blue .. our roles are highlighted in their colours ..

I did not PM you first. I'm not exactly sure what your motivation was for PM'ing me but I did assume it was because you needed help in some way.

Beary509 did PM me and I'm pretty sure I was the first to announce in this thread that she role claimed as Veteran to me in PM (as I was explaining what happened via PM with her). Then she herself came into this thread role claiming as Veteran because she literally had no choice. I called her out on it publicly by saying what happened in the PM.

So if she is neither of those roles, then she just lied to me through PM. :l

I knew that she was sheriff, but it was not for protection.
I was frustrated and needed some help with the game. AND SHE PMED ME FIRST.
I have never said I was bodyguard.
iLoveYou can confirm they I did not role claim through PM that to her.

I am truly sorry if I misunderstood that post, the point is that there are rumors going around that you role claimed multiple times, which makes the town feel unsafe. If you are telling the truth and are a veteran, I could see why some would want you dead and you would try to hide yourself. However if you had already roleclaimed as a townie early on in the game and switched what you said, and it makes you look suspicious. It's basically the mess up Hikari did.

@tsundre even if she doesn't scream mafia to you we need to put our vote to good use, and her post have been drowning out some possible evidence we could of had on other players.

Beary doesn't admit to it, why would she? However, Kayla has said so and after the recent Hikari lynching instructed by Kayla, I'd say Kayla can be trusted.

By all means, vote for whoever you find suspicious. Do not feel you have to find some way to justify voting for beary.

the hikari lynch was kinda more by trundle, but okay.
its kinda hard for me to trust anyone left in this game bc everyone i trusted died so
if im wrong about beary, then ill be quiet afterwards because thats probably a sign i have the wrong guesses
also, where in the world is justin. hes our mayor isnt he?

the hikari lynch was kinda more by trundle, but okay.
its kinda hard for me to trust anyone left in this game bc everyone i trusted died so
if im wrong about beary, then ill be quiet afterwards because thats probably a sign i have the wrong guesses
also, where in the world is justin. hes our mayor isnt he?

He has a fair to operate. It's not easy to double-task.

He has a fair to operate. It's not easy to double-task.

yeah i know but one post once and a while wont hurt. idk like? the town did think he would be te best for the role man. but i cant blame him. but maybe hes being quiet on purpose?? i just wish we had a more active mayor. ?? sorry im not trying to change topics im just ?? saying useless things from my head now??

like idk. the quiet members really dont help us ?? i dont know if theyre quiet because theyre busy or they choose to be.

Omg. Tsundere.
You actually believe me. This is amazing.
I admit, I did blunder a bit in the beginning. But I only PMed Kayle saying I was a townie. I thought a townie was any role on the town side...
I never said I was a bodyguard. I swear, cross my heart. If Kayla says so, she is LYING.

The only reason you are complaining that I a, a 'poor player' is because you literally cannot be convinced that I am not. It is fixated in your mind. I am no newbie anymore. You are just forcing that image onto me.

You want me to improve.
I improve.
You immediately accuse me of being mafia because I LISTENED TO YOU.
DAT LOGIC DOH...

But really...
Why are you focusing on me, when you should be focusing on killing the mafia?
The only reason I am playing 'poorly' is because I am under pressure constantly. I would not be if you had not accused me and started a bandwagon.

You probably wont care when Im gone. Im just a useless VETERAN.
Especially since you all hate me because of your own actions.

Beary509 I actually do believe that you are a Veteran. That's why I defended you, along with Gandalf, when the Town was trying to lynch you the first time (anyone can go back and look at my posts). I felt like it wasn't a good idea to waste a lynch on you, because I honestly do feel like you were making newbie mistakes from the beginning.

I was the first to say:

With a player like Beary509 though, she did post before the game started that she didn't know what she was getting into or how to play. I don't think any player with experience in the Mafia game would consider yelling out that they ware bandwagoning for the sake of it. This would lead to massive suspicion (as it already has with her), so I'm sure the last thing experienced players want to do is shout out that they are bandwagoning.This leads me to believe she's just playing poorly due to being a new player to the game of Mafia. Although I'm glad that people are taking notice to it nonetheless, and I hope she does remain on peoples' suspicion list. Bandwagoners are dangerous, whether it's bad gameplay due to being new or not.

That has been my stance on you, the entire game. Anyone who looks through my post will see that, from the beginning I was defending you against being lynched.

The problem is, I'm sure Town is viewing you more as someone the Mafia need to keep in this game for distraction purposes towards the Town. That is probably why people are so determined to get you out now and honestly your lynching will give us leads. As you said yourself, each lynch provides Town with more information. It just really sucks that we are potentially losing a Veteran here. We don't have any other leads and you have been pegged as "suspicious" for the longest time ever.

I think the only reason you are going back on the PM issue is because you feel like it got you in trouble. It didn't, you are allowed to role claim in PM & it did happen. I even screen shot the PMs and showed it to other people (the ones who are no longer playing). Those players can confirm it after the game ends (so no one gets modkilled here).

The problem is, I'm sure Town is viewing you more as someone the Mafia need to keep in this game for distraction purposes towards the Town. That is probably why people are so determined to get you out now and honestly your lynching will give us leads. As you said yourself, each lynch provides Town with more information. It just really sucks that we are potentially losing a Veteran here. We don't have any other leads and you have been pegged as "suspicious" for the longest time ever.

yeah basically
i dont think youre mafia but..i have to agree that you kinda give mafia a chance to hide because everyone has to correct you about stuff. i know you want to improve but i dont think people will change their mind.

idk. today has been kinda slow and mostly about beary and i dont wanna vote for whoever i find scummy right now ?? thats just gonna throw people off. , ill just vote for myself. i dont want to vote for someone as a placeholder. if i get on before the day ends then ill think about it ?? yea

Omg. Tsundere.
You actually believe me. This is amazing.
I admit, I did blunder a bit in the beginning. But I only PMed Kayle saying I was a townie. I thought a townie was any role on the town side...
I never said I was a bodyguard. I swear, cross my heart. If Kayla says so, she is LYING.

The only reason you are complaining that I a, a 'poor player' is because you literally cannot be convinced that I am not. It is fixated in your mind. I am no newbie anymore. You are just forcing that image onto me.

You want me to improve.
I improve.
You immediately accuse me of being mafia because I LISTENED TO YOU.
DAT LOGIC DOH...

But really...
Why are you focusing on me, when you should be focusing on killing the mafia?
The only reason I am playing 'poorly' is because I am under pressure constantly. I would not be if you had not accused me and started a bandwagon.

You probably wont care when Im gone. Im just a useless VETERAN.
Especially since you all hate me because of your own actions.

Beary, I'm honestly not even convinced that you're a mafia whatsoever. Unfortunately, you're definitely a distraction, and if we take you out, it will be a lot easier for the town to narrow down who is who. Basically, your death will help the town greatly. As a town member, a useless one at that, as you just stated, I'm sure you would even be GLAD to let this happen.

I've placed my vote for Waffles. I really don't think Beary is mafia from what we've seen. They may not be the smartest player in the world, but every townie vote still counts and helps us out to defeat scum. We shouldn't lynch someone who is believed by many of us to be town, even if they are bad. It's a waste. Waffles doesn't scream scum either, but they don't give the impression of town to me either like Beary does. So of the two, I'm gonna go for Waffles.

As for double lynch, I can do it if that's what is wanted by everyone, but personally I don't think it's a good idea for Beary and Waffles. We're already not sure about lynching one of them. Why would we lynch two people who we aren't sure are scum? That's worse.

Actually, you know what, I'm just gonna follow tsundere and vote for myself, since I don't particularly believe it is Waffles either.

After reading this... I was thinking about beary because she role claim 3 times like what they said well at early game she said she is a townie now she said she is a veteran, Hugz and Hikari defending her well I do feel like its the Mafias strategy because Beary is an noob player (can't say idiot you see she might get offended). We can say beary is bandwagoning (hope I use this word right) and post random stuff which it gives us distraction.
Voting pattern: http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1460170

Therefore I vote for beary because the old mafia members supported her. Also if shes town then at least she will stop confusing the town people.

And Beary PLEASE I tell you PLEASE don't take this personally.
Her last online is 01:39 PM December 7 in my time (GMT 8+) she is scared or not in a mood to go online in TBT I guess

Back