• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Just answer these questions

1) can you state your win condition without getting in trouble

2) will you do so

3) what is your actual role name

4) if you can't answer #3, at least say if it was used on TBT mafia before

5) why should we believe you

6) are you third party

7) can you win with town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, town can win with third party. Town's win condition is "Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves."

No mention of third party

So we went from Vig to now townie

then he claimed Vig with two shots

Now he claims third party

This is funny tbh. We have more evidence against Trundle than we've had pretty much anyone all game. and still you guys are refusing to believe this

If we lynch avidear were dead... when are you deciding Sataric?

Just answer these questions

1) can you state your win condition without getting in trouble

2) will you do so

3) what is your actual role name

4) if you can't answer #3, at least say if it was used on TBT mafia before

5) why should we believe you

6) are you third party

7) can you win with town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, town can win with third party. Town's win condition is "Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves."

No mention of third party

1) not really no
2) only if I know I'm about to die
3) 1 shot vig with a specific tag
4) not as far as I know, possibly a variation
5) because you know when I'm actually scum through my posts not a role contradiction
6) yes
7) yes
4)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we went from Vig to now townie

then he claimed Vig with two shots

Now he claims third party

This is funny tbh. We have more evidence against Trundle than we've had pretty much anyone all game. and still you guys are refusing to believe this

If we lynch avidear were dead... when are you deciding Sataric?

Are you ********? When did I say townie or 2 shot vig? Everything that comes out of your mouth is stupid

1) not really no
2) only if I know I'm about to die
3) 1 shot vig with a specific tag
4) not as far as I know, possibly a variation
5) because you know when I'm actually scum through my posts not a role contradiction
6) yes
7) yes
4)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you ********? When did I say townie or 2 shot vig? Everything that comes out of your mouth is stupid

After you said you killed Endless you said you were Town since you used your shot

Just going to mention that I never read my role PMs and just assume the role is uniform to other games unless it's a role I haven't played. When asked if I got my shot back I said I never got a PM about it, only that my shot was blocked. That means I do still have my shot and I can prove it tonight.

"I do still have my shot and I can prove it"

you "used your shot" it just didn't kill, so if you say you have another one you would not be a one shot vig like Karla

Theon is a hostage of House Stark and eventual friend to a stark.

Blu claims without an inspection. I believe it for now
And the only reason I stick around is because Eddard treats me like a son (it's in the PM)

Okay. Fair enough. Can you be crowned as king, similar to a townie?
I'm led to believe that all who play can be crowned king.
The problem is the people who can become Kingmaker, the details of which I'm not told about.

After you said you killed Endless you said you were Town since you used your shot

"I do still have my shot and I can prove it"

you "used your shot" it just didn't kill, so if you say you have another one you would not be a one shot vig like Karla

I don't think you're following. I thought my shot was gone after N1, rendering me essentially a townie, because I never got a PM regarding it. After seeing Karla's death and reading the role PM (and then reading mine just to make sure), I noticed that protected shots are refunded. That means I really do have my shot.

I feel bad that I can't contribute but I just don't have the willpower to do this today. I've spent the majority of the day lying in bed staring at the ceiling drifting in and out of consciousness.

This is gonna be a ****ty little summary but it's all I can manage right now. I don't want to be here. I'll check in tomorrow morning (I'm in GMT btw, Sataric) and try be of more use then.

oath2order - I need to re-read his posts when feeling a little more neutral. Right now I'm prob gonna be biased due to him being a huge help to me outwith the game these past few days.

Tom - flip-flopping on him. Hearing that he's struggling though I can relate. So I want to re-read his posts later keeping that in mind.

Ness - town.

m3ow_ - town.

Dolby - don't trust.

Trojan - suspect him.

Panda1376 - I go back and forth on her (?) on a daily basis. Daniel pushed her pretty heavily IIRC and flipped red, so I want to do some re-reading on her too.

JellofishXD - idk. too quiet.

Blu Rose - don't trust, but I can't tell if scummy or just being silly. Re-reading needed cos the only posts sticking out in my mind right now are things like "we lynched scum <3" on llama and encouraging Sataric to share info after Daniel claimed hero.

Trundle - I still don't trust him. With Endless dead, seeing Karla's role PM, and him changing his story I'm even more certain than before. Someone (m3ow, I believe?) pointed out the N1/N2 death counts and that just reinforces my suspicion.

AVidear - idk. too quiet post-day one. claimed sick. hm.

Sataric - town.

Lucanosa - idk.

I don't think you're following. I thought my shot was gone after N1, rendering me essentially a townie, because I never got a PM regarding it. After seeing Karla's death and reading the role PM (and then reading mine just to make sure), I noticed that protected shots are refunded. That means I really do have my shot.

the weird bit is why is your shot refunded and karla's not

there you have it folks, Trundle is a 2nd Vig that has the ability to have a refunded shot unlike Karla, with 3rd party win conditions, that he cannot reveal to us

There's a confirmed sk so that means there is more power roles than Townies

How on earth do you guys believe this

there you have it folks, Trundle is a 2nd Vig that has the ability to have a refunded shot unlike Karla, with 3rd party win conditions, that he cannot reveal to us

There's a confirmed sk so that means there is more power roles than Townies

How on earth do you guys believe this

Look mate I'm trying to be absolutely certain here

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably because I'm a different role altogether

but it's the basically the same role with a modifier

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have lied a lot in my last few posts but I do have a shot and I'm super close to completing my third party goal. I can use the shot AND win with town or you can kill me, not hit scum, and risk losing because of it. I am 3rd party, my goal is literally just to hunt the SK.

- - - Post Merge - - -

are u waiting for him to throw his hands up and b like o gg u got me!!

he's going to keep lying cause if we mislynch, town is almost guaranteed to lose.

I have lied a lot in my last few posts but I do have a shot and I'm super close to completing my third party goal. I can use the shot AND win with town or you can kill me, not hit scum, and risk losing because of it. I am 3rd party, my goal is literally just to hunt the SK.

what was the role name im sorry i don't know i keep forgetting

are you removed from game if you win

if this is true who do you think sk is ?

Back