• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

I mean honestly thinking about it that fits Dolby's usual MO. Lurk when possible, contribute as little as possible. Dolby is also the famed bluesniper, so some of the kills would fit in then.

True.

Alrighty, so then, looks like today's lynch candidates are

Trundle the most suspicious third-partier ever and worth removing due to being third-party

aVidear who claimed a Stark. I think they said they were a townie but if they are a Stark, they're probably a blue, meaning that mafia has to kill them tonight, or else they have a blue in play.

Dolby, the likely SK.

I really think we need to go for Trundle tho.

Ok so now that I am awake the name of my role is
Talisa stark

Talisa Stark is Rob Starks wife that dies in the Red Wedding episode with the mother and everyone. no a big role so i guess townie makes sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

True.

Alrighty, so then, looks like today's lynch candidates are

Trundle the most suspicious third-partier ever and worth removing due to being third-party

aVidear who claimed a Stark. I think they said they were a townie but if they are a Stark, they're probably a blue, meaning that mafia has to kill them tonight, or else they have a blue in play.

Dolby, the likely SK.

I really think we need to go for Trundle tho.

well i think that depends on wether or not Trundle is gonna try to take down SK soon... if not then he should probably be lynched cause the sk is out there still killing us off.

But I'm not against town in any way. The SK is, but I'm just against the SK. There is no reason to lynch me, especially because I can someone tonight who we think is SK. Meanwhile, we can take out scum today.

Ok so now that I am awake the name of my role is
Talisa stark

Never heard of her. Had to look her up online. Seems she's a television-only character and was not in the books at all. I don't know if Minties based her lore on the books or the television series, though. For now, I suppose we have bigger fish to fry, but I have some doubts about your claim.

Furthermore, in general, we have far too many people claiming. I am worried about that. Mafia will know exactly whom to target to eliminate our last few blue roles, though we do not seem to have many left. I hope that we can reduce KP instantly so that we have a fighting chance.

there you have it folks, Trundle is a 2nd Vig that has the ability to have a refunded shot unlike Karla, with 3rd party win conditions, that he cannot reveal to us

There's a confirmed sk so that means there is more power roles than Townies

How on earth do you guys believe this

I do not. I made the whole "Trundle, you can come forward as third party.." to bait him into admitting he was lying. He took the bait. If he is correct about his role - Which he very well could be - What's stopping the SK from just killing him first now that he's outed his win condition? Just doesn't make sense to me in any way.

But I'm not against town in any way. The SK is, but I'm just against the SK. There is no reason to lynch me, especially because I can someone tonight who we think is SK. Meanwhile, we can take out scum today.

But you have no clue who the SK is, do you? Please tell me whom you intend to pursue tonight.

Gotta be honest, after the night I had last night it really felt like I was Intended Lynch. I understand about not letting your guard down. That said are your intended targets still the same or have they changed so far?

Taking a step back from Blu Rose for now, since he claimed to be Theon Greyjoy the miller. But whatever I claim my intended lynch targets to be doesn't really matter in the end, truthfully. All that matters is who ends up dead in the end.

You don't get it. If we don't lynch scum today we will lose even if we lynch scum everyday after that

(unless mafia kills sk or sk kills mafia, which is very unlikely)

Trundle is scum Im 100% positive, he's been lying to us this whole game, nothing he says adds up, and now he's coming up with the
only thing he can think of so he won't be lynched and I can't believe you guys actually believe what he's saying

You don't get it. If we don't lynch scum today we will lose even if we lynch scum everyday after that

Trundle is scum Im 100% positive, he's been lying to us this whole game, nothing he says adds up, and now he's coming up with the
only thing he can think of so he won't be lynched and I can't believe you guys actually believe what he's saying

I think he could be the sk himself

You know what

Even if Trundle is still some weird whatever killy role, like if he did still shoot Endless N1

that still doesn't explain the missing n1 kill.

You know what

Even if Trundle is still some weird whatever killy role, like if he did still shoot Endless N1

I understand everything. DOLBY IS SK AND HIS ROUTER BROKE SO HE COULSNT SUBMIT

I dont really trust Trundle and I feel that scum vibe from his as well, but whatever we do we need to knock down the number of kills before we all lose here. Realistically if Trundle isn't lying, then he should exit the game should we as town lynch the SK or he shoots them. If Trundle is lying but we lynch SK, we'll still have 2 probable KP but SK is gone (SK is almost always against town, so it's possible the SK could align themselves with Mafia assuming there's nothing about SK in their wincon). If Trundle is scum and we lynch him, SK continues to kill and we either don't knock KP down or KP is the same. Regardless town is kinda ****ed unless we figure it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand everything. DOLBY IS SK AND HIS ROUTER BROKE SO HE COULSNT SUBMIT

What if you're SK

You know what

Yes it does??

Trundle is mafia. Endless was the third kill. likely Enders decision since Endless noticed Enders behavior. Then Endless was saved. What better way to convince people of your alignment than claiming to be a blue role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont really trust Trundle and I feel that scum vibe from his as well, but whatever we do we need to knock down the number of kills before we all lose here. Realistically if Trundle isn't lying, then he should exit the game should we as town lynch the SK or he shoots them. If Trundle is lying but we lynch SK, we'll still have 2 probable KP but SK is gone (SK is almost always against town, so it's possible the SK could align themselves with Mafia assuming there's nothing about SK in their wincon). If Trundle is scum and we lynch him, SK continues to kill and we either don't knock KP down or KP is the same. Regardless town is kinda ****ed unless we figure it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if you're SK

We aren't ****ed. if we kill trundle, kp goes down to 1 and sk also will have 1 kill. that will give us time to figure out our next lynch and I haven't done the math but I'm pretty sure even if we mislynch we'd still have a chance. If we don't kill Trundle, 3 townies will die tonight. Then were ****ed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this was a joke btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

you either kill me or you don't, it probably won't help you to kill me and it probably won't help you to not considering I actually have no idea who the SK is

Also lmao your claim makes no sense, so you only had one shot and you used it the first night thinking Endless was sk of all people?? when you didn't even argue with him?

GUYS HOW DO YOU EVEN CONSIDER THIS POSSIBILITY

ya sorry guys i haven't been motivated too much in this game maybe cause i don't really get a vote i dunno sorry, but i don't want us to lose.

Yes it does??

Trundle is mafia. Endless was the third kill. likely Enders decision since Endless noticed Enders behavior. Then Endless was saved. What better way to convince people of your alignment than claiming to be a blue role.

congrats you understood the point i was trying to make

Relax, my friend. I do get it. Do not worry so much. I appreciate your passion, though. Heh. You are playing for what you believe in and pushing it very hard - I like that. I was crowned King and will do the very best I can to put that power to good use once again. Please keep in mind that Mafia is in many ways a game of deduction, deception, and manipulation. At this stage, as far as I am aware, I am the only person who has a power to use during the day phase since I was Kinged and so I might as well take my time with my final decision, right? Town benefits from keeping people talking. The more information we have to work with at the end of this day, the better. We can then analyze people's post history for anomalies and slip-ups, see whom is suspicious of whom, and proceed forward with a clearer picture of what to do next.

But now that the thread is so derailed and Trundle-focused that no other discussion is taking place anyways, perhaps there's no reason to delay any longer. In a worst case scenario it could just do us harm, since some more townies might end up needlessly roleclaiming.

Anyways, the way I see it, it doesn't matter if Trundle really is the role that he claims to be (which I find very unlikely) or not. Let me explain why. Let us assume that he is actually telling the truth about his role - Then he'll go on a hunt for the SK tonight. He simply has no choice but to use his shot. Otherwise, the SK would just kill him and he'd be out of the game with a loss on his hands. But he has no idea who the SK is. That means that he'll very likely kill off a town player. Thus, lynching him DOES reduce the KP for the following night even if he's not the SK/Mafia and truly is the role he claims to be. As far as I can see, there's absolutely no solid reason to let him go on his murdering rampage tonight, just because he has a low chance to hit SK/Mafia rather than town. You could argue that if everything he's said is true, than keeping him alive would make the SK go for him and not someone else, but Trundle's shot would be just as damaging to us in any case. Needless to say, I think he's likely full of crap either way, of course.

So I guess I'll just throw out the "Intent to hammer" warning right now and check back in a short while before confirming it. If you have anything against that, please speak up now or forever regret it.

actually I have not shot anyone all game which is the funny part. I claimed the shot on Endless for security. no idea who shot him, probably the mafia

Back