• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

aVidear is most likely just new, this is his first game ofc his D1 or D2 (can't remember which rn) case is gonna suck and he's going to be mostly inactive

we need to lower the Kp or we are dead. we have so much evidence on Trundle that he's lying, I'm not even basing this off meta I'm basing it off tons of things that he says that makes 0 sense

what was the role name im sorry i don't know i keep forgetting

are you removed from game if you win

Loras Tyrell, Vengeful 1-shot Vigilante. I'm apparently trying to kill the SK for doing something to me, idk, no idea about anything GoT

ya oath you seem so quick to move to the next person...

Panda, piss off. After the entire case I made on him, he gives a semi reasonable response that I'm still grilling him on.

THAT SAID, Loras Tyrell is gay (trundle you're gay do you wanna bang now). His lover was killed, and he seeks vengeance on Stannis Baratheon.

The biggest issue with this is that Loras Tyrell joins forces with Joffrey and Tywin Lannister.

Oh my god Oath you cant just ask someone to bang if they haven't fulfilled wincon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do not believe that I stated you were the intended lynch - Simply that I do not want to write you off as completely innocent yet. I think that letting your guard down too much is always a risk, even if a player seems to be trustworthy - Especially in a closed-setup game by Minties were anything can happen.

I stated my intended lynch targets as Blu Rose or aVidear primarily.

Gotta be honest, after the night I had last night it really felt like I was Intended Lynch. I understand about not letting your guard down. That said are your intended targets still the same or have they changed so far?

Trundle I don't know if you're allowed to be posting this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minnie's was pretty protective about the whole third party thing

Trundle I don't know if you're allowed to be posting this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minnie's was pretty protective about the whole third party thing

I'm allowed sharing it if I am the role. Minties obviously isn't going to put out information about my own role.

You know what if Dolby is the SK? iirc i dont recall seeing him claim and he's always on for night phase at least so I feel like it's possible he is trying to skate by because that.

You know what if Dolby is the SK? iirc i dont recall seeing him claim and he's always on for night phase at least so I feel like it's possible he is trying to skate by because that.

That could be interesting.

Dolby and aVidear plz claim

so you reckon we lynch him or leave him for now and try to get mafia or lynch him cause he can't be trusted ?
I'm hestiant to say leave him, but if we nail SK for him that means he should leave the game and that means we should be seeing significantly less deaths at night. We've gotta stop town from hemoragging town and as long as ther's two SKs about then we'r screwed.

Yes, I do leave after I meet my win condition BUT that means that the SK will also be dead.
You better

Back