TBT Fan-fic Contest

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Welcome to the TBT Fan-fic Contest!

In this contest your goal is to write the best video-game fan-fic. It should be a short story, 10 chapters max. Here, you sign up for the contest, and in 3 days, I will make a thread where you post the fan-fic; so you have 3 days to write the fan-fic. And this is open only to employees of the ACAC!

Prizes -

1st - 350 Bells at TBT, a Gmail account, a winners sig, and a temporary special rank.
2nd - 100 Bells at TBT, a second place sig, and a rare code of your choice
3rd - A third place sig and a rare code of your choice

BAMBAM! said:
What do you mean as fanfic.
A story about video-games. You know, like a story about zelda (that was made by a fan) is called a zelda fan-fic.

I'm good at making comics, so I shouldn't have a problem with fanfics.

3 chapters max? Darn! I have, like, the best comic ever that I could turn into a fanfic, but it's ten chapters long!

I dunno if I'm entering or not...

Btw, if we win first place, and already have a gmail account, what then?

PKMNRULES! said:

3 chapters max? Darn! I have, like, the best comic ever that I could turn into a fanfic, but it's ten chapters long!

if you have a gmail account already...... I'll think of something....

PKMNRULES! said:

BTW, I edited the rules; 10 chapters max now.

BULERIAS said:
PKMNRULES! said:

BTW, I edited the rules; 10 chapters max now.
Cool! Two of the chapters are made by another person who was helping me make the thing. His SN is LINKIRMANZERO, and he's not registered here, to my knowledge, but he is at NSider.

I'll enter but 1 questions.
Can I mix and combine games without a boundry(this includes other systems and whatever)?

SPORGE27 said:
I'll enter but 1 questions.
Can I mix and combine games without a boundry(this includes other systems and whatever)?
yes, you can. Just make a decent fan-fic

Oh, and I deleted some posts of PKMNRULES! The ones that had 3 chapters of the fan-fic; post that in the thread I'll make in three days.

Ok, First place also gets a temporary special rank of Fan-fic Master! If you have a G-mail account already, then you just don't get it. And forget about getting a promotion at the ACAC if you win second place. STORM said that he can't give one out, so you just get 100 Bells instead.

<big><big><big>Entrants -

BAMBAM!
PKMNRULES!
SPORGE27
BASTOISE99
</big>

You all have two more days to sign here and reserve your spots! After I make the second thread where you post your ready fan-fic, I will give you 2 weeks to work on it and post it before I lock the thread. Then, I will analyze each fan-fic and pick out the best, and then, I will award the prizes soon after I lock the thread.

Back