• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Closed Sprinkle's Snowman Stockpile

snowman went 🥺👉👈

EA0EB13B-B444-40E1-BB11-46024C695645.png

06E141B3-9300-4193-B541-D80D814B1BFE.png

E8215D52-5B94-4DB8-9DD2-F4516568A5B6.jpeg

9B45CACB-854F-46DD-AA44-C0D50FAB7C57.jpeg
@Mistreil I have updated my post! I actually like the short candy canes more! Please let me know if this works.

Thanks for all your work on this event 😊

Last edited:
Caught up again, I believe! Let me know if I've missed your entry. Reminder that you have until tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST to submit!

Cute! Unfortunately, the canvas exceeds the 448x448 size limit. If I placed it on the snowman, it would look like this:
1640971829924.png

You're free to adjust and resubmit something that fits if you'd like! If you'd like help, you're free to PM me as well and we can try to figure something out.

It's cute, don't downplay yourself! However, we can only accept a single piece for a decoration, and this would count as 3 pieces: the hat, scarf, and buttons. If you can edit your submission to include only one of those three (e.g. only the hat/scarf/buttons), I can accept it!

It's cute, don't downplay yourself! However, we can only accept a single piece for a decoration, and this would count as 3 pieces: the hat, scarf, and buttons. If you can edit your submission to include only one of those three (e.g. only the hat/scarf/buttons), I can accept it!
Edited sorry for the inconvenience 😅

Back