• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

Of the 100 I bought, I got 6 Rainbow Candy collectibles. Better than I expected to be honest, didn't think I'd be able to make a row of them. Nice.

Congrats to everyone who ended up with a beautiful Rainbow candy, and I hope you've all had a Happy Halloween!

For those of you with a surplus of Yellow Candies that you can't bear to look at any longer, we've enabled the sellback feature that can be accessed via your inventory. You can sell one at a time, or by clicking the checkbox which will allow for a mass sellback:

screen-shot-2020-11-14-at-12-15-39-am-png.335038

Each unwanted Yellow Candy can be sold back for 8 TBT Bells, so over half the purchase price! I'll also include some event stats below:

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 3,226
Total TBT Bells spent: 48,390
Total Rainbow Candies manifested: 96
Total users who ended up with a Rainbow Candy: 51

Congrats to everyone who ended up with a beautiful Rainbow candy, and I hope you've all had a Happy Halloween!

For those of you with a surplus of Yellow Candies that you can't bear to look at any longer, we've enabled the sellback feature that can be accessed via your inventory. You can sell one at a time, or by clicking the checkbox which will allow for a mass sellback:

screen-shot-2020-11-14-at-12-15-39-am-png.335038

Each unwanted Yellow Candy can be sold back for 8 TBT Bells, so over half the purchase price! I'll also include some event stats below:

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 3,226
Total TBT Bells spent: 48,390
Total Friday the 13th Candies manifested: 96
Total users who ended up with a Friday the 13th Candy: 51
Uh you mean rainbow candy?

I got 0 as well (as I predicted) and have already sold back my sad fail candies (except for one to keep). I found the sellback price to be generous so thank you for that 🖤🖤🖤

Back