• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ♔⋮*║ Pocky's Adoption Center | { ★ BOXES: --- } { IN: PIETRO }

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to your Tumblr and saw your Fuchsia drawing. Wow! This is the best Gijinka I have ever seen. <3
Sorry if this is considered spam but I had to get this off my chest. :D

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me ; v ; And I don't mind off topic conversations, they keep me entertained while I cycle xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OCTAVIAN IS IN BOXES!

Yup, there was. But they're offline now :) I won't void him since he is popular, but I'm also too lazy to reserve. So I'll just play the waiting game tumblr_inline_mo53fse2fa1qz4rgp.gif

; U ; that would be great, I'll keep him up for a while longer just in case that somebody has him as a dreamy

- - - Post Merge - - -

OCTAVIAN NOW HAS A TOWN!
going to take a break from cycling now, PhantomRose, but I'll still be here so send me a PM when you got your new town

I've got Zucker ready to move, but I was holding him for someone
waiting to hear from them to see if they still want him or not :)

Is Zucker gone? if not may I have him?

I'm holding him for someone right now. Basically there is this person with a shop and they accept dreamies as payment. I was going to give her/him Zucker in exchange for 3 items that I wanted. But I'm not 100% sure they still want him. If they end up rejecting my offer I'll go ahead and give him away here.

uhhh long shot but what three items are you wanting? Maybe I can trade you them for him if you're up for it

uhhh long shot but what three items are you wanting? Maybe I can trade you them for him if you're up for it
- gold rod
- gold net
- gold shovel
; O ; they were selling all three for 1.2M, but their shop hasn't opened yet. I wanted to see if they'd be willing to take Zucker first and then give me the items once open. Their WiFi rating is in the 100s so I figure it'd be okay.

maybe I should edit the title to include that Zucker is reserved

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you promised Julian to anyone else?

Nope. The only villager I got reserved is Zucker because I really want those three items. Other than that all other villagers are first come serve. So like, I post "X is in Boxes!" and the first to request the villager takes it. I'm a very lazy cycler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back