• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

ppl thinking working in a library is calm.. bruh they never tried

Do you ever get complaints the way you would in retail or food service? Like a certain book someone wants is checked out and they?re like ?let me speak to the head librarian?

Surprisingly the library on campus here is quite calm. Though I'm a shelver on the third (quiet) floor so I spend most of my time there.

same i basically stack all the books ppl return and dump lol. but i work at the public library that is pretty large so yeah we have to run around making sure stuff looks good lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you ever get complaints the way you would in retail or food service? Like a certain book someone wants is checked out and they’re like “let me speak to the head librarian”

Not too bad, except this old man who got mad bc I don't have all the computer authorities and when they cant just go to the damn info desk its right when u come in lolol.

but yeah retail was worse good thing this is not too social but it's still stressful when u need to clean up, go get superiors for annoying people that comes in and make sure you do everything in limited times etc. or when they cant look up properly every detail i need for the book etc so it takes like x10 longer to find it lol

My profile is showing me as having 648 visitor messages when other people view it. Only 18 more to go... :lemon:

I'm going to die on this toilet because no one will bring me any goddamn toilet paper

- - - Post Merge - - -

House full of fake hoes

Trying to tone down a game for tbt, I'm worried it might be considered violent for the forum since you can 'damage' the monsters in the game.

If any of y'alls want to play let me know :*) I haven't posted it it, but I'm making drafts for it.

it's so cool to be a jerk for no damn reason : ) just really adds that extra touch to my night, thanks !

why is rattata thicc in gen 3

Spr_b_3f_019.png

I had Chinese food for dinner, but the place we ate at didn't even have chop sticks. How do you call yourself an Asian restaurant and not have chop sticks?

Why do people irritate me so ****ing easily??

I shouldn't wait if there's a piece of clothing that I'd like to buy on sale. When I first checked they had my size in stock too, but a few hours later there was only one size left, one that really wouldn't be the right one for me. :D The sale price would've been a nice one too. I wonder if the size I'd need will be back in stock before the sale ends.

I almost fell asleep laying here waiting for the sakura things to restock.. I better get up and stop messing around XP

Back