• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

So first my own art class, then subbing for a teacher this upcoming week, now they're asking me to work more days. This isn't a complaint, this is a blessing. I'm happy to finally be working again instead of being in physical agony in bed. More doors are opening all over the place, and I'm so grateful. <3

Also, my grandmother and aunt have helped me so much with getting me back on my feet (medical bills, new clothes for work, etc), and it honestly makes me want to cry.

Last edited:
I think I feel like listening to some AC/DC, Thin Lizzy and KISS today. It's been awhile. Also, gotta get on top of that David Bowie and Queen listen.

I'd like to know if the new Dumbo movie has the pink elephants on parade scene before I commit to watching it. Never really liked elephants much since I was a kid. Probably at least partially due to this.

^i heard they made that dumb(o) live-action really pc and updated too sensitive audiences lol :/

I'd like to know if the new Dumbo movie has the pink elephants on parade scene before I commit to watching it. Never really liked elephants much since I was a kid. Probably at least partially due to this.

There is pink elephants but it’s nothing like this lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope my mum gets better soon

Last edited:
Tfw parents try to get in on modern slang trends and they don't do it right.

I call the people/animals who are my best friends "my bois" and now I've got my mom replacing every use of the word "boy" with "boi" lmao why me
She sounds like such a dork saying it too...

I have to admit I'm a little nervous for this week, but also excited. But dude, I haven't left to go anywhere at 6am since I had to take a flight a couple years ago LOL.

Wait is F5 the refresh button?

Yo, so much more stuff makes sense noooowww. I'm on a cell all the time so I don't have F# keys.

I think I had a night terror or something. Weird.

What's with all these rant Youtubers making videos that are hours long just to explain why they dislike something? Saw a video titled "MGS 4 was a mistake" being recommended to me that's nearly 4 hours long. If you need 4 hours to explain why something's bad, you're awful at explaining stuff. Most movies aren't even that long.

YESSSSS I beat Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia finally today on hard/classic mode! I employed my strategy to its fullest potential and killed Duma, winning the game and making the credits roll. I lost Python, Palla, and Catria in the process, but after loading up the game again I readjusted my inventory and order of everyone, and went to the secret shrine that I hadn’t been to yet in order to revive the three of them. Now I have all 37 units together and don’t really plan on doing the post game, so that crosses another game off my list to beat before getting a Nintendo Switch. :)

Sakura blossom restock rn but I dont know how to let everyone know :(

Last edited:
Back