• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

Geezuz the amount of typos I made while my phone was lagging earlier.

This April Fools Day is probably the best I have experienced so far, moslty cause the shananigans of this site X)

Feels almost odd to have a full line-up for once ~!
Ideally I'd love to display the four blue ones I don't have but it's a work in progress. :)
I'm pretty pleased I have been able to amass these many in less than a year; so many kind sellers !!

Last edited:
dear "friend", i hope u trip on the street and falls into a pile of dog poop, maybe that way u will learn

TLoZ: Link's Awakening DX is a bit trickier to navigate compared to the two Oracle games!

A sprite mode in Pokemon Sword and Shield where everything turns into sprites like the DS games would be nice. DQ11 does something like it and I would like to see it personally for Pokemon. At least a toggle? Probably not gonna happen anyway.

Last edited:
Teach me, the falling leaf tickets is makin my phone hold no charge. It's on the charger rn but it's sradily declining.

yeah no wonder it drained like hell.. but yeha u can adblock them they are basically some script coding **** lol

why aren't celebi manaphy jirachi and victini fairy type.

I watched a video once that explained the backstory behind Celebi's inspiration, and it explained why it's not a fairy type. I can't recall it though. It was a youtube video called "grass types explained" or "psychic types explained" I can't remember which one it was.
_________

Only about 21 more school days til summer vaycay ;;

Let it be known...bbq chicken pizza is AMAZING! <3

Is it even possible to be too lazy to get food lol

Like I really need to get get something to eat rn but I'm enjoying my free time so much I don't want to xDD

Last edited:
Back