• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

I've got a test tonight and I'm really worried that I'm going to get that god awful supervisor again. I can't even glance up without her accusing me of cheating?? Like what is wrong with you lady :confused: She just makes me so anxious on top of the stress of trying to complete my test as I have to consciously think "don't look suspicious" even though I'm not trying to cheat :(

Anyway, I just can't wait for this test to be over aa I'll finally be free and can do nothing for the rest of the week!!

Mom A conceives a baby on 4/3/19, and Mom B conceives a baby on 6/3/19.
If Mom B's baby is a premature birth and is born before Mom A's baby is born, Baby B is older.
Despite having existed for a shorter period of time.
:cool:

I have no idea what I want to do right now.

It's hard - fighting against the urge wanting to post a bad joke in his thread. Ahhhhh I want to but, seriously don't. Don't Yuki, you're gonna get thrown in a parade of booing again! Don't be silly! But I want toooooo gasodgasdskjl

Well I was gonna go to sleep but my fav song came on so I gotta listen to it on repeat atleast 15 times, atleast.

The school I'm volunteering at is asking me to sub for a teacher.I'm both excited and nervous. Excited because, along with the experience, I've grown up in this very school (private ACE school), and now I get to be supervising an official class all day. It's even cooler when most of the kids are taller than me lol ;;

Back