• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

ironing is probably the worst of all the chores honestly (and this is from someone who doesn't even iron many of their clothes, woo hoo for drying things without creasing!!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also they're defo not temporary!!

I like never iron my clothes unless it'd be some extra special piece or I have to...

anyway hope we can buy more sakura's soon!!!

wasted about half my day reading about the Disney buzzy animatronic that was believed to be stolen. Quite a rabbit hole.

Here signs Jerico for the above mentioned petition haha.

Screw waiting for my nails to grow longer, screw waiting for Easter, I want to paint my nails now. The question is, which style do I paint them? Uuuuuugh-

But I have time actually, I'm half expecting to be called in for work tomorrow.

Sound Morse Code is creepy.
I just- It's weird to think a bunch of bloops and beeps could mean something good or bad.

Trying to get anything done this week:

Me: "Ok, I've got math homework to do and I need to revise my paper."

Brain: "BIRTHDAY COMING LET'S THINK ABOUT THAT INSTEAD"

Me: "But that's not until Saturday...I've gotta do my work and get through the week first."

Brain: "BIRTHDAY MORE IMPORTANT IT'S GONNA BE FUN"

Me: "But--"

Brain: "B I R T H D A Y"

I want to see a blackhole in person. I know i'd probably die but it would be worth it!

I need to dye my hair I think. Also I need to buy those plastic covers for your hair so the dye maybe sticks better

I've realized how pointless how pointless video games and youtube is for me in a mature perspective.

Sucks that I'm bored though.

Back