• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

I feel like a glorified repairman this week. It's only Wednesday and I've repaired ...and a microscope.
Somehow had another broken microscope brought to me, from a different teacher, in the same day. At least I can say my job is never predictable!

after all this time I still struggle to make a grocery list and remember exactly what I like to buy for myself 😅
If it helps any, I've been into three supermarkets today and each time I forgot to pick up one or more of the main things I went in for (3/3 on forgetting lettuce!).

Good luck! ADHD brains are notoriously silly and forget important things. Like nutrition. 🧠

I bought plenty of snacks though.
ADHDers unite 🤝

also in reference to Panda's post, I bet remembering to buy actually nutritious foods is lost in the other 90% 😂
(and yes I remembered my lettuce hehehe)

My childhood home was a 15 minute walk from a self owned small shop. It had a vending machine and inside the owner sold ice cream.

it was a daily excursion for me.

At night, I sometimes still dream that I'm taking a walk there.

pants 🩲
Trousers 👖
it was pretty funny to find out you guys say pants for these 👖
The UK is the only nation in the world that calls underwear “pants”. I may be wrong, but I don’t know any other nation that does that. Though not everybody calls trousers “pants”, even if they’re not from the UK.

The UK is the only nation in the world that calls underwear “pants”. I may be wrong, but I don’t know any other nation that does that. Though not everybody calls trousers “pants”, even if they’re not from the UK.
Not everyone calls underwear pants, but I personally do lol
Post automatically merged:

I had my timezone wrong on here and i was so confused why it was saying messages from 10pm were from 11pm yesterday. But it had changed days according to my incorrect timezone. (11pm now, my timezone on here it was 12am) That was weird 😂

There may or may not be a 'TEEHEE' Pikmin shirt arriving at my house in the next few days. If you know, you know. :)

I had my timezone wrong on here and i was so confused why it was saying messages from 10pm were from 11pm yesterday. But it had changed days according to my incorrect timezone. (11pm now, my timezone on here it was 12am) That was weird 😂
It’s currently 5 pm here my time.

It’s rather interesting that all of Europe is in the darkest hours of the day (12:00 - 5:59 AM) while Bell Tree’s standard time is in prime time hours (6:00 - 9:59 PM). And it’s morning in Australia and New Zealand.

Reactions: Doo
Edit: Sorry! i got an answer to the question. I should’ve realized the answer sooner 😅.

Last edited:
Did you sign up after the people who are on the list? / Did you sign up for multiple sessions?

I did sign up for multiple sessions, not that many though. I signed up before one of the listed people. It’s not a big deal ; I just am wondering if there will be another session. I didn’t know that if we sign up for something it doesn’t mean necessarily that I will get a spot.

• Hug
I did sign up for multiple sessions, not that many though. I signed up before one of the listed people. It’s not a big deal; I just am wondering if there will be another session. I didn’t know that if we sign up for something it doesn’t mean necessarily that I will get a spot.
I see Mistreil has replied :)

I see Mistreil has replied :)

Yep. 🙂 I feel silly for not thinking of the whole thing about needing to balance teams 😅. I get overexcited a lot not to mention overthink; on too of that been feeling a little stressed trying to sign up to as much as I can and not have conflicting schedules 😵‍💫. Thanks so much for your patience and replying 🙂

• Hug
Yep. 🙂 I feel silly for not thinking of the whole thing about needing to balance teams 😅. I get overexcited a lot not to mention overthink; on too of that been feeling a little stressed trying to sign up to as much as I can and not have conflicting schedules 😵‍💫. Thanks so much for your patience and replying 🙂
Aww don’t worry, I keep making a fool of myself lol so I get how you feel

I’m a tad disappointed that Mr. Bates vs. the Post Office isn’t a Downton Abbey spin-off, but at least they’ve got a third movie coming out.

Man, I cannot wait until tomorrow. Feel free to ask why. I don’t mind answering, but I’ll probably just talk about it tomorrow night in the “What made you happy today” thread

Back