Place your random thoughts.

the moment i tell my dog next to me "don't get too comfortable" he crawls on me and slaps my laptop LOL

It sounds super weird, but Sonic is the only video game series I’ve ever played where drowning is terrifying. If you’ve played any Sonic game (unless it’s like Sonic CD or something), then this song is actually capable of giving you Vietnam war flashbacks.

Last edited:
I like that this event is forcing me to do more after work other than prepare for the next day and scroll through my phone. I just wish that my energy level wouldn't empty out once 8:30 pm hits.

This drum video was in the recommendation section, and I clicked on it since it looked interesting. As I was watching the video, I noticed that the top comment was "Swedish shampoo commercial". So I gazed at some of the other comments, and it's amusing how many of them are about the guy's hair and not his drumming (someone even said, "I wish my girlfriends hair were beautiful like this..").

Last edited:
I think I may have figured out what I was doing wrong; I forgot entirely how the shiny hunting works in Pokemon Arceus. I looked it up but I think the website that I looked at had incorrect information. I’ll see though.

Last edited:
These are usually the first things that come to mind when I think of the UK (as an American citizen):
  • The Victorian Era
  • How summers are loved and winters are hated in the 1800’s
  • The word “pants” means underwear
  • The Boston Tea Party (I even asked a few British people online if they’re mad at me for dumping tea into the Boston Harbor just for the joke)
  • The time zone off-sets (for instance, at 6:00 AM my time, the Big Ben strikes 12 o’clock noon)

These are usually the first things that come to mind when I think of the UK (as an American citizen):
  • The Victorian Era
  • How summers are loved and winters are hated in the 1800’s
  • The word “pants” means underwear
  • The Boston Tea Party (I even asked a few British people online if they’re mad at me for dumping tea into the Boston Harbor just for the joke)
  • The time zone off-sets (for instance, at 6:00 AM my time, the Big Ben strikes 12 o’clock noon)
pants 🩲
Trousers 👖
it was pretty funny to find out you guys say pants for these 👖
I don’t know anything about the Boston tea party
It’s 1pm now

I feel like a glorified repairman this week. It's only Wednesday and I've repaired various leads, soldering irons, pH meters, bunsen burners, and a microscope.

...the lamp I was asked to fix, though, just wasn't going to happen. I could have got it working no problem, but I wouldn't have been comfortable putting it back into circulation.

I'm starting to think pupils are purposely damaging the equipment. Those bunsen burners passed their annual inspection just last month, and the damage to the leads and lamp were in no way an accident.

I decided to wear one of my dad's Metallica shirts and I'm just now noticing that there's a tombstone that reads "My body lie but still I roam" on it. I remember last week when I wore the same shirt and I asked my friend to read it, I commented that "it's probably a reference to Wherever I May Roam", not realizing I was right. :P

I love my lineup hehehe, arcade vibes fr

probably alludes to the fact that the 2017 fair was my favourite fair in terms of themeing and aesthetic 😌🩷🕹

It feels like Summer has definitely come early. I wish we had our ACs set up.

I’m so dumb. I accidentally posted something about New Horizons in a New Leaf thread. I was kind of scared when I saw an alert and then I realized it was just the post being moved.
Nah, you’re not dumb. I replied to some posts in New Leaf thinking it was the New Horizons forums too 😅

My random thoughts:

I wonder if the shiny rate got nerfed or the method of farming for shinies changed in Pokemon Arceus.🤔 I had more luck finding shinies when I was still playing (right after it was released) than I’m having now. In fact, I haven’t found any since then.

Back