Place your random thoughts.

I just saw the phrase "Sparta Remix" in someone's display name on yt and it reactivated an early 2010s memory that I forgot I even had 😂

edit: also I've had the Daytona USA theme stuck in my head off and on for the last four days, someone please send help lol

Last edited:
Outside of my house, we have two water containers (I think that’s what it is). Anyway, when I went to take out the trash today, I saw there was a black bird sitting inside of one of them. It was kind of weird how it was just there and staring at me. Then my brother went outside a few minutes later and saw it was still there, just staring at him. It’s getting kind of weird now. I wonder if it’s stuck.
Update: when I left my house 30 minutes ago to walk to my bus stop, it was still there, but standing on the edge of the container. I think that maybe it has a nest and that’s why it’s staying at this one specific spot.

I don’t really know why I care about this random bird I saw outside my house.

I finally peeked at pannenkoek2012's video about Super Mario 64's invisible walls, and I noticed that it's three hours and 45 minutes long?? but then it got better because one of the top comments said "It's my sleepover and I get to pick the movie". that's such a Bug thing lol, like alright yall we're having a sleepover and we're gonna watch a nearly four-hour video about Super Mario 64's invisible walls 😌

I was able to get Pokemon Violet and the dlc! 🥳 I don’t think it’ll be here in time for tbtwc but I’m still excited. :D For months, maybe even a year, I thought I might not get back into playing video games. Coming back here has really helped my mood and making more friends has helped me get back to playing games 🙂.

When I was 16, I was looking for my mom in the library. I checked the children's area. Figuring maybe she placed my younger cousin on a computer?

I had a dark heavy winter hoodie on, slightly concealing my face. And I was a bit tall. A lady was following me around. She looked like she wanted to kill me. (Had a very wide stare).

...like...im not here for your kids. I just want my mom.

I'm not a parent though. I wasn't really mad at her. Maybe I don't grasp the protective feelings that come of being a mother with children. I was the one out of place after all.

(I did find my own mom near front entrance waiting for me. figures).

When I was 16, I was looking for my mom in the library. I checked the children's area. Figuring maybe she placed my younger cousin on a computer?

I had a dark heavy winter hoodie on, slightly concealing my face. And I was a bit tall. A lady was following me around. She looked like she wanted to kill me. (Had a very wide stare).

...like...im not here for your kids. I just want my mom.

I'm not a parent though. I wasn't really mad at her. Maybe I don't grasp the protective feelings that come of being a mother with children. I was the one out of place after all.

(I did find my own mom near front entrance waiting for me. figures).
while I will say that it's weird that the lady followed you around instead of maybe getting your attention and talking to you for a second, I know from working in a public library that we're always looking out for people who might be suspicious. just trying to keep everyone safe 😊
but yeah, if I saw someone suspicious I would keep my eye on them and/or approach them. I wouldn't stalk them haha.

reminds me of a few days ago, I was at the front desk there were some kids in the courtyard playing chess for their club, and there was an older man who looked unkempt just watching them through the window for about twenty seconds... like 🤨 thankfully he walked away and left the library but like, that was suspicious.

With the whole “would you rather be alone in the woods with a man or a bear” debate…I realized how unserious I am. When they say bear I think…a big hairy guy. So I think “Yeah, I’d be fine in the woods with a bearish man.”

But then I see they mean ACTUAL bear and I am not sure what to say. I still wish the debate involved my kind of bear lol.

(Side note: I am a feminist. Just saying that because this question became a feminist debate online.)

I can’t stop thinking about how weird it felt to eat a cookie after I got a bunch of fillings on my bottom teeth. My lip swelled up huge and was all numb, so shoveling the sugar cookie above it was an interesting task. And trying to bite with my bottom teeth too. It was like two weeks ago and I still have a very strong somatic memory of it because of how odd it was.

keeping this vague, but sometimes I just need to take a deep breath and remind myself to take my life one day at a time. through my life I've seen so many upsetting and heartbreaking things that I can't help but feel like I'll fall down that same hole and end up devastated myself. but I don't need to stress about the past, and I don't need to worry about the future. everything is okay right now, and if I keep my head up and keep working hard then it'll remain that way. but no matter what, things happen for a reason, and if one door closes then another will open.

idk, I'm rambling. I just get anxious sometimes. 🥺

Which genius decided 4 fish fingers is a serving size then decided to sell them in packs of 10?

It’s 80 degrees right now. And it’s supposed to be like this all week. It’s so hot I’m starting to feel this.

IMG_6542.png

I guess summer’s started early.

I was also thinking about just posting a picture of this
IMG_6539.png

Being out in the woods for a few days again was nice, but now I’m looking forward to having real internet again and not having to use the forums on one bar of cellular service.

even though my english teacher is kind of annoying i’m going to miss him

I've been hearing a lot of Abba music recently.Is that a sign?Is Sweden about to take over the world?Everyone gets a Volvo and Swedish meatballs in every pot!Ya!

Back