• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

Realized I have like no memory of the 2020 bell tree fair lol I was wondering to myself why star fragments seem so rare, totally forgot they were released alongside plushie collectibles which were more popular. Also couldn’t remember how I got my shooting star… but it was them house of mirrors skills baybee

That horrified, shrill scream from Zelda whenever you get hit by Ganon during the final battle in Ocarina of Time..... I love it so much lol

It's something Nintendo didn't have to add and yet they did. It gives an extra layer of charm to the game that makes it memorable, and a sense of realism to these characters, to the life-or-death situation Link is in and it just makes you feel the world they live in is no different than our own. It's filled with painful times, but also reminds us to try to always find the strength to keep on going no matter how hard things get.

So I supported Greg Abbott’s “Save Chick-Fil-A” law from 2019 because I believe that a religious for-profit business has the right to practice their religion, and it’s morally wrong to ban businesses from operating in your city over its corporate funding history or religious beliefs. However, I do not support Desantis’s Ready Creek Improvement Act repeal. He clearly retaliated against Disney for speaking against his policies, and taking away a company’s construction rights for opposing state laws that have nothing to do with their business is no better than banning restaurants from operating in city airports because of their funding history. It you’re willing to defend Chick-Fil-A, but fight against Disney, then what are you trying to achieve?

At the same time, Bob Chapek should’ve remained silent over what Florida passed. Back in 2012, we learned that opinions are bad for business and CEOs should not air controversial opinions publicly. But starting 2020, it’s now taboo to remain silent to political issues as a business leader. What happened?

Here's another example of something Nintendo didn't have to do but they did and it's why I think they're the best (when they wanna be lol) in Twilight Princess, the final Tear of Light you collect in Lake Hylia is a boss fight, and a terrifying one at that. Complete with its own boss music.

It's things like that I love in all video games. When developers do extra just to show how much they care about the world, lore and characters they create. That being said, Twilight Princess has some of the series's most awesome mini bosses and major bosses.

1692296524484.png

Reading the old stories that I written when I was a young teen to even early 20's.
It's amazing how much I have improved since then (I'm 34 now).

My writing isn't the greatest, but I'm still trying.
Also, I'm having too much fun making fake people and fake societies. It's like playing make-believe with your toys as a child but in text.🥰

Reading the old stories that I written when I was a young teen to even early 20's.
It's amazing how much I have improved since then (I'm 34 now).

My writing isn't the greatest, but I'm still trying.
Also, I'm having too much fun making fake people and fake societies. It's like playing make-believe with your toys as a child but in text.🥰
I gotten better at writing my stories too. My City of the Atmosphere story from 2013, despite having a lot of work done, was poorly written and was clearly written out of disdain towards the Obama Administration (it was also set long after Obama was president anyway). But for the story for my Winter Island idea, I came up with a plot I find to be perfect.

One of my cats is sound asleep next to me, but I need to go refill my drink. But if I get up and leave it'll probably wake her... guess I'll dehydrate.

Update: she woke up. I can now rehydrate.

Last edited:
The dream machine. When you are using it, you’ll be sent to a fictional world that is strange. You could spend days, weeks, or even years in the world, and when you wake up from it, you would only been using it for an hour in real life.

When I’m being told that theocracy is a bad thing, those examples I’m learning about aren’t true theocracies.

A theocracy is all about God, not the religious nationalists. They are not God, and pretending to be God is very sinful. Those theocracies you’re hearing about are more like monarchies, with people using religion to enforce their laws.

Even so, a true theocracy breaks the wall of separation between church and state, something even God wouldn’t allow.

A theocracy could never be or work unless God himself was before us face to face on earth in the flesh. Theocracy is a pipedream and just another catalyst for excuse and corruption.

When developers do extra just to show how much they care about the world, lore and characters they create.
this makes me think of Luigi's Mansion on the Gamecube. one of the features the devs implemented is the fact that the A button only serves one purpose: it makes Luigi call out for his missing brother, Mario. it's functionally useless, but it adds a certain depth and charm to the game's atmosphere.
obviously we know that Luigi is entering this mansion knowing there's an abundance of ghosts, thus he is facing perhaps his biggest fear. I'm sure he doesn't want to do it, not one bit, but he's doing it to save his brother. so in a way, it's really sweet to hear him call out for Mario, even with all of the fear and anxiety he feels. having that be the only action associated with the A button may seem superfluous, but it's not unnecessary by any means. adding that function into the game makes it more personable in a way, and I think that's really cool. 💚

oops I'm rambling about weegee again hehe

edit: I suppose pressing A also allows you to inspect doors/objects, but my point still stands. it's pointless but still very cool 😌

Last edited:
I wish someone could buy my planet wand at the price given. I know that I wouldn’t expect to have it sold before the event is over, but I’m poor.
A theocracy could never be or work unless God himself was before us face to face on earth in the flesh. Theocracy is a pipedream and just another catalyst for excuse and corruption.
Ideas may work on paper, but that doesn’t mean they’ll work in reality.

HOLY CRAP! The new Doritos Spicy Pineapple Jalapeno chips are AMAZING!!:love: Absolutely RECOMMENDED!(y)

I just watched the story about the fire in Maui, Hawaii. To me at least, when looking at the fires lined up one by one in the footage at night, it doesn't even look like a fire anymore. It looks like an army is invading or something. Geez.

There’s no need to enroll yourself into Hogwarts if you know the Force.

Speaking of which, here’s a crossover idea. Who’s idea was it to teach Voldemort to create horcruxes and take over the academy? I’m blaming Darth Sidious on that. He got to Voldemort before he got to Anakin.

I was gonna to go to bed early, buuut I got caught up in a really long fic I finished reading the past 4 hours. The average reading time was 5-and-a-half hours, so kudos to me for being a fast reader I guess. 😭

Idk how to phrase this exactly, and I don't want to post again in the happy thread, lol.

But I feel like lately that I'm more and more accepting of myself. In spite of having autism, I've managed to accomplish so much just by working extremely hard and not giving up. I also just thought about my mom yesterday and wasn't even sad. That was a good feeling. I've managed to overcome every obstacle thrown at me, and honestly that makes me really excited for the future instead of fearful. :giggle:

I thought the Stonehenge was an ancient wonder built in Scotland. Came to learn last night that it’s in the same kingdom the Big Ben and Tower Bridge are, not the same kingdom as the Loch Ness. It’s still in the UK since all these locations are British.

Back