• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

i hate HATE carpeted floors, to the people who owned our house before my family moved in i just want to talk, why would you carpet the entire second floor? there’s something called a rug.

This poll is somewhat concerning.

IMG_2801.jpeg

To be honest, the last couple popular candidates for presidency over the last two elections and this upcoming election weren’t that good.

- Trump has engaged in several criminal activities.
- Desantis is very radical and retaliative. I predict that Pokémon will be banned in the United States when (or if) he becomes president.
- Cruz was bad in 2016, but he’s worse now.
- Ramaswamy (however it’s spelled) is just as dangerous as Laura Loomer.
- Biden is old and senile.
- Bernie is also too old.
- Hillary is a corrupt and crooked politician, also cheated in the 2016 primary.
- Warren lied about her ancestry to get a job in teaching.

Although we had some better candidates in both parties, they weren’t popular enough to earn the nominations.

My current wishlist on this site:
  • Cool feather
  • Opalescent Crystal
  • More TBT Bells (until I get to the 5-digit figures)
  • More Ghost and Molly McGee gifs on my profile (this is the most important one)

I’m against the idea of boycotting or hating entire franchises because of some creator’s or producer’s words or opinions. The Harry Potter case is understandable, however. It’s the author, not some other producer, that is controversial, and the author is outright hateful. There is a more ridiculous case below, where I wouldn’t show respect towards anyone who’s refusing to enjoy the product.

A more ridiculous case than the Harry Potter case was the Hat in Time case. Back in 2017, when both Yooka-Laylee and A Hat in Time came out, JonTron made an insensitive comment not too long before Yooka-Laylee’s release. The result, the producers behind Yooka-Laylee removed his voice cameo from the game. Six months later, A Hat in Time (which also had JonTron’s voice cameo) came out, but they didn’t remove his cameo. The fact they didn’t remove his voice cameo was why left-wing gamers (mostly SJWs) refuse to buy or even play the game. They’re hating an entire game because of one voice actor, who had very little role in the game. They don’t care if they can ignore the character or silence the voices. They don’t even care that JonTron isn’t getting paid for his involvement. All they care is that they still have his voice cameo, and they wouldn’t remove it. Five years later, the SJWs still haven’t forgiven JonTron for what he said, and they still refuse to buy or play A Hat in Time.

My question is, if someone said something insensitive once, why can’t you forgive the person? And why is it a big deal if a company employs that person? People may say things that others don’t like, but that doesn’t mean they are outright hateful or that they won’t change.

Back